- Patriots & Steelers Kick Off Season
- Seattle Seahawks Legion Of Boom
- What To Look For This NFL Season
- Dual Threat Running Backs
- NFL Running Backs Come In Pairs
- NFL's Best: DeMarco Murray
- NFL's Elite Wide Receivers
- NFL's Best: Calvin Johnson
- NFL's Best: Antonio Brown
- NFL's Best: Odell Beckham, Jr.
Receive our NFL News & Analysis:
- An Experience Unlike Any Other
- Best NFL Teams Past 10 Years
- NFL Titles Always Up for Grabs
- NFL Ratchets Up The Excitement
- NFL Anniversary Annals
- 95th Anniversary of the NFL
- 2015 NFL Draft: The Big Mystery
- NFL Teams Under the Most Pressure
- Teams Likely to Trade Their Pick
- Draft Debate: Gurley vs 2nd Round RB
- Draft Debate: Jameis Winston vs The Field
- Draft Profile: Todd Gurley
- NFL to Play in Hotspur's New Stadium
- New NFL Rules For 2015
- NFL Rule Book Constantly Evolving
- NFL Experiments with 8th Official
- NFL Scoring Reached Record Highs
- Quarterbacks of the Future
- Draft Profile: Jameis Winston
- Draft Profile: Amari Cooper
- Draft Profile: Kevin White
- Draft Profile: Dante Fowler Jr
- Draft Profile: DeVante Parker
- Draft Profile: Leonard Williams
- Draft Profile: Randy Gregory
- Super Bowl MVP History
- Super Bowl On The Fifty
- Super Bowl Trophy By The Numbers
- 'Super Bowl Shuffle' Sets America Rapping
- Super Bowl XLIX Recap
- Who Will Make an Immediate Impact
- Draft Debate: Dante Fowler vs Vic Beasley
- 2015 NFL Draft: Prominent Storylines
- NFL Draft Red Flags
- Judge Approves NFL Concussion Settlement
- Draft Profile: Marcus Mariota
- Draft Profile: Preston Smith
- Super Bowl XLIX Lives Up to the Hype
- Patriots Defeat Seahawks in Thriller
- Marshawn Lynch Reacts to Super Bowl Loss
- Brawl Breaks Out in Final Seconds
- Super Bowl XLIX Sets U.S. TV Record
- Brady & Patriots' Legacy
- Richard Sherman Sounds Off
- NFL Too Popular To Be Threatened
- Big-play Seahawks When It Counts
- Why Marshawn Lynch Won't Talk
- SB49 Commercials to Look Out For
- Should the Patriots Be Worried?
- Patriots vs NFL Dynasties
- The Wild Side of Super Bowl Media Day
- Hilarious Gronkowski Media Day Highlights
- Goodell Should Be Obligated to Talk
- Seahawks & the Outlaw Balls of XLIX
- Lane Runs Mouth on Rob Gronkowski
- Brady, Wilson Set For Super Bowl XLIX
- NFL Places Seahawks, Lynch on Notice
- Beast's Crotch Grabs? You Can Bet on Them
- Packers Collapse or Seahawks Comeback?
- Brady Breaks Montana's TD Record
- Key Factors from the Patriots' Win
- Super Bowl XLIX X-Factors
- Penalties Might Be Seahawks Strategy
- Patriots Beat Seahawks for 4th Title
- Russell Wilson: Give Tom Brady Credit
- Boomer's Pick to Win Super Bowl XLIX
- Top Defenses Usually Dominate in Super Bowl
- The Numbers Behind Super Bowl Betting
- Browner The Odd Man In at Super Bowl
- Does Anyone Care About the Seahawks?
- SB XLIX Media Day: What You Don't Know
- Patriots Won't Avoid Richard Sherman
- Marshawn Lynch Finally Talks
- Marshawn Lynch's One-Liners
- Lynch Mocks Media Day
- The Latest On #DeflateGate
- What Physics Says About Deflategate
- Tabloids Poke Fun at Patriots
- Belichick, Brady Mocked in SNL Sketch
- Will Darrelle Revis Stay?
- Is Peyton Arizona's Missing Piece?
- Super Bowl XLIX Breakdown
- Botched Play Costs Seahawks Super Bowl
- Kearse's Big Super Bowl XLIX Memory
- Super Bowl XLIX Greatest Highlights
- SB Facts That Change How You Watch
- Infographic: XLIX by the Numbers
- Favre: Rodgers Best QB in NFL
- Seahawks vs Pats Super Bowl XLIX
- Why the Seahawks Will Triumph
- Jon Stewart Takes on Super Bowl XLIX
- This Super Bowl Will Be 'Different'
- Seahawks D 'Can be Beaten'
- Sherman Has Torn Elbow Ligaments
- Bill Belichick's Weird Questions
- Patriots the Model in Free Agency Era
- Angry Patriots Owner Fires Back at Critics
- Should This Commercial Be Banned?
- Analyzing the Super Bowl Ticket Market
- Victoria's Secret Releases Super Bowl Ad
- Victoria's Secret Models Bare Nothing
- Ad Challenges Value of 'Redskins' Name
- Seahawks Make Crazy Comeback
- NFL Rules Worth Changing
- NFL to Discuss Replay Review
- The 2014 NFL Rookie Class
- Stop Bullying Marshawn Petition
- John Fox Out in Denver
- How to Beat the Seahawks
- Change Needed in Cincy
- Time to Blow Up the Bengals?
- Terrell Suggs' INT with His Legs
- Why the Patriots Will Hold Off the Ravens
- How the Colts Can Upset the Broncos
- Who Can Beat the Seahawks?
- Which Team Has the Edge?
- Can Cam Newton Win?
- Odell Beckham Career & College Highlights
- Larry Fitzgerald on Facing Richard Sherman
- Will the Seahawks Repeat?
- Seahawks Face Gimpy, Game Rodgers
- Can Aaron Rodgers Overcome?
- How Packers Can Beat Seahawks
- More Cold for Conference Championships?
- Cowboys - Lions Controversy
- Divisionals: What To Look For
- What You Missed from Wild Card Weekend
- Cowboys Rally Past Lions, Colts Win
- How the Cowboys Make It to the Super Bowl
- Cam Newton Must Be 'Superman'
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings
- Seahawks The Greatest 'D'?
- Can Andy Dalton Handle Big Stage?
- Pros & Cons of Expanded Playoffs
- Steelers Want Division Title
- Marcus Mariota Enters Draft
- Can Dallas Keep Bryant & Murray?
- Final 8 Take Center Stage
- Seahawks vs Packers for NFC Title
- Can Colts Topple Patriots?
- Lions Have a Reason to Complain
- Referee Explains Lions' No-Call
- Did the No-Call Cost the Lions?
- Panthers, Ravens Win Wild Card Games
- Are the Rams Moving Back to LA?
- Which QB Has More to Prove?
- Playoffs Stats & Records
- Seahawks Defense on Historic Run
- Regular Season Records & Milestones
- It's All On The Line
- What If Packers Are the 6 Seed?
- Can Johnny Football Succeed?
- Are the Chargers Contenders?
- Cards No. 3 QB vs Seahawks No. 1 'D'
- Will Mariota Make an Easy Transition?
- Can Sanchez Lead Eagles to the Playoffs?
- Could Cowboys Miss the Playoffs?
- Red-Zone Efficiency is Key
- The AFC North Battle Continues
- Are the Cardinals in Danger?
- Preparing for Fantasy Football Playoffs
- Is Jamaal Charles the Best Running Back?
- NFC Rookies Making Their Mark
- AFC Rookies Making an Impact
- AFC Midseason Projections
- Impact Rookie Receivers
- Could the Packers Miss the Playoffs?
- Are the 49ers Done?
- Why Seattle Can Make the Playoffs
- Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco
- Best 2-Minute QB's Without a Super Bowl Win
- A Look at Aaron Rodgers
- Why Cardinals Will Dethrone Seahawks
- Fans Think Goodell Should Keep Job
- Tight Ends On Record-Breaking Pace
- The Great Football Debate
- De Marco Murray Rushing into Record Books
- QBs Off to Efficient Start
- Will Peyton Solve Cardinals?
- Contenders & Pretenders
- Coaches Worth More Than You Think
- Which NFL Coaches Will Be Fired?
- Why the Falcons Will Win the NFC South
- Best of the AFC North
- NFC Playoff Picture Week 16
- AFC Playoff Picture Week 16
- Why Rex Ryan Will Be Fired
- Who Gives Browns the Best Playoff Shot?
- Why Seahawks Will Win the NFC West
- The Greatest Catch Ever
- Will Gruden Coach Washington Next Season?
- Peterson Suspended for the Season
- NFC Midseason Projections
- Fantasy Football Trades
- Inside the NFL's Replay Command Center
- Are the Cardinals Still Contenders?
- Why the Cowboys Are Pretenders
- New York Jets Will Clean House
- Was Jay Cutler a Mistake?
- Peyton Breaks Career TD Passes Record
- Steelers Score 3 TDs in 73 Seconds
- Bengals, Chargers & Browns
- The Most Underutilized NFL Players
- Which Season-Ending Injury Hurts the Most?
- Most Likely to Go 0-16
- Peyton Manning 500th TD Pass
- Cardinals & Eagles Flying High
- Packers Need Sense of Urgency
- What's Wrong with the Patriots?
- What To Look For
- The NFL's Final Stretch
- Playoff Scenarios
- What to Expect from Johnny Manziel
- Goodell Not Worried About His Legacy
- Making Sense of the AFC North
- Will New Conduct Policy Exact Change?
- What To Do With Richard Sherman
- Is Rex Ryan's Future in TV?
- Is Tom Coughlin's Job on the Line?
- What's RGIII's Future with Washington?
- DEA Launches Surprise Inspections
- What If Brady & Manning Switched Teams?
- Ways to Beat Peyton Manning
- Elite NFL Players on the Decline
- Can Colts Make Super Bowl Run?
- Are Patriots Now the AFC's Best?
- Lions' Defense Sets Team Apart
- The NFL's Dirtiest Player
- Manning vs Brady XVI
- Are Cowboys the NFL's Best Team?
- Philip Rivers' Record-Breaking Streak
- Stafford Approaches Marino's Record
- NFL's Best Young QB
- Rex Ryan's Return Unlikely
- Will 49ers Part Ways with Jim Harbaugh?
- How Many Turnovers Are Too Many?
- Are Cowboys the Best in the NFC East?
- NFL Predictions Turned Bad
- Third-Down Conversions
- Fourth and One
- Denver's Mile High Offense
- Young QBs on the Rise
- Megatron Makes History
- Peterson Rushing Into The Record Books
- Cordarrelle Patterson: Mr. Versatility
- NFL Rookies Excelled
- Double Trouble Running Backs
- Arizona Hosts Pro Bowl & Super Bowl
- 2014 NFL Strength of Schedule
More NFL Football
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has cancelled the Washington Redskins trademark, calling it 'disparaging.' But will the team change its name?
Federal trademark law does not permit registration of trademarks that "may disparage" individuals or groups. Here's a look at the Redskins' logo and team imagery throughout the years
The San Francisco 49ers and Colin Kaepernick have agreed to terms on a six-year, $126 million deal that will include $61 million in guaranteed money
Sports Illustrated's Chris Burke and Doug Farrar discuss the six-year extension Colin Kaepernick signed with San Francisco 49ers for a record $126 million and if the 49ers can afford to have him as their quarterback
NFL Hall of Famer Dan Marino became the first high-profile player to join the concussion lawsuit being waged against the NFL. He is now considering withdrawing his lawsuit. NYU sports management professor Dan Hollander joins the News Hub with details
Tim Tebow hasn't given up on his NFL dream and is training in search of an NFL roster spot for the upcoming NFL 2014 season
If you're looking for an item to symbolize the growth of the NFL, look no further than the evolution of the Super Bowl ring over the years
Sports Illustrated's Boomer Esiason discusses the Houston Texans addition of defensive end Jadeveon Clowney in the 2014 NFL draft and how fellow defensive end J.J. Watt will get him into playing shape quickly
Are the Houston Texans the right fit for Jadeveon Clowney? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 1 pick
Are the Rams the right fit for Greg Robinson? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 2 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Jaguars the right fit for Blake Bortles? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 3 pick of 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Buffalo Bills the right fit for Sammy Watkins? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 4 pick
Are the Raiders the right fit for Khalil Mack? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 5 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Atlanta Falcons the right fit for Jake Matthews? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 6 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the right fit for Evans? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 7 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
It is gratifying to watch the response of at least some Native Americans as the NFL football team which plays in Washington D.C. unveils a new bit of flimflam in response to ever-growing demands that it find something else to call itself
MMQB writer Jenny Vrentas and CBS Sports Radio host Damon Amendolara discuss how the Eagles have treated DeSean Jackson, if the team needs to explain itself and if he'll be a good fit in the Redskins locker room
MMQB writer Jenny Vrentas and CBS Sports Radio host Damon Amendolara discuss the Washington Redskins' nickname and if Daniel Snyder is handling the recent controversy around it correctly
Chicago Bears' great Brian Urlacher retired before last season and took a cushy job at Fox Sports. His retirement doesn't seem to matter to Jerry Jones who apparently is targeting the future HOF-er to replace oft injured Sean Lee
Sports Illustrated's Boomer Esiason discusses the possibility of bringing an NFL team to Los Angeles and how the NFL should handle adding more teams
Now that the NBA has banned Clippers owner Don Sterling for life over his racist comments, how about those Washington Redskins? Redskins' owner Dan Snyder insults Native American Indians in public every day that he refuses to change the team's name
Who were they the best and worst picks of the first round of the NFL Draft? Campus Insiders' Pete Fiutak, and Doug Chapman tell us which selections exceeded and fell short of expectations
SI.com's Peter Bukowski, Andrew Perloff and Don Banks take a look at the fall of Johnny Manziel, the surprise pick of Blake Bortles and Vikings' move to grab Teddy Bridgewater
Quarterback Blake Bortles discusses being selected number three overall, Jacksonville Jaguars
Sports Illustrated's Boomer Esiason discusses the Cleveland Browns' selection of quarterback Johnny Manziel in the first round of the NFL draft and how he will be the spark the franchise needs
Are the Cleveland Browns the right fit for Justin Gilbert? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 8 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Minnesota Vikings the right fit for Anthony Barr? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 9 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Are the Detroit Lions the right fit for Ebron? Who else should've been considered? Pete Fiutak breaks down the No. 10 pick of the 2014 NFL Draft
Cleveland hasn't had a franchise QB since the 80s, but will Johnny Manziel be the man to lead the Browns to the promise land? Bonnie Bernstein, Doug Chapman and Pete Fiutak debate Johnny Football's impact in Cleveland
The Texans selected Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft. Here's the full recap of all 256 picks of the 2014 NFL Draft
Here's the complete team-by-team breakdown of the 2014 NFL Draft
Houston selected DE Jadeveon Clowney with the top overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft, marking the first time a defensive lineman has been chosen first overall since 2006
The Buffalo Bills announced that longtime owner Ralph Wilson passed away. He was 95. Bills president Russ Brandon, who made the announcement at the NFL's winter meetings, did not mention the cause of death
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban continued his rant against the NFL via a 1,585-word Facebook post where he detailed his controversial opinion that the NFL is 10 years away from an implosion
Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery joined the Carolina Panthers on a two-year deal reportedly worth $5 million. The Panthers made the announcement on Twitter
Bo Jackson, the only athlete to be named an All-Star in both football and baseball, advised Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to stay focused on football
The Denver Broncos have beefed up their receiving corps, signing wideout Emmanuel Sanders to a three-year deal worth $18 million, with $6 million guaranteed