- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
NFL 2014: NFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
With two weeks remaining in the regular season, nine NFC teams are still in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLIX.
All four divisions are still to be determined.
A breakdown of the NFC division races:
Dallas (10-4) and Philadelphia (9-5) remain in contention for the NFC East division title. The Cowboys are in control in the division race. Dallas can clinch the NFC East this week with a win and a Philadelphia loss.
Detroit (10-4) and Green Bay (10-4) remain in contention for the NFC North division title. Both the Lions and Packers, who meet in Green Bay in Week 17, are in control in the division race. Detroit can clinch the division this week with a win and a Green Bay loss.
New Orleans (6-8), Carolina (5-8-1) and Atlanta (5-9) remain in contention for the NFC South division title. Both the Saints and Falcons, who meet in Week 16, are in control in the division race. The Saints can clinch the NFC South this week with a win and a Carolina loss.
Arizona (11-3) and Seattle (10-4) remain in contention for the NFC West division title. Both the Cardinals and Seahawks, who meet in Arizona in Week 16, are in control in the division race. Arizona can clinch the division this week with a win over Seattle.
NFC WILD CARDS
Arizona has already clinched a playoff berth and currently leads the NFC West. Eight other teams remain in contention for a postseason spot.
Detroit, Dallas, Seattle and Green Bay are each in control for at least a Wild Card berth. All four teams can clinch at least a playoff berth this week.
A breakdown of the NFC Wild Card race:
*Arizona has already clinched a playoff berth and currently leads the NFC West
NFC HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE AND FIRST-ROUND BYE
Five teams remain in contention for home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. Arizona, which has the conference's best record at 11-3, is in control for home-field advantage. The Cardinals can clinch home-field advantage this week with a win.
Six teams remain in contention for a first-round bye. Arizona, Detroit, Green Bay and Seattle are each in control for a first-round bye. The Cardinals can clinch a first-round bye this week with a win. The Lions can secure a first-round bye with a win combined with losses by Green Bay and Dallas.
- Carroll Defends Call, History Won't Look Kindly
- Patriots Knew Seahawks Pass was Coming
- Botched Play Costs Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX
- Seahawks' Kearse has Big Super Bowl XLIX Memory
- Super Bowl XLIX Greatest Highlights
- Super Bowl XLIX Sets U.S. Television Viewership Record
- Super Bowl XLIX: Brady and Patriots' Legacy After Fourth Championship
- Patriots Beat Seahawks for Fourth Super Bowl Title
- Russell Wilson: You Have to Give Credit to Tom Brady
- Russell Wilson: No Problem with Final Play Call
- Super Bowl XLIX Lives Up to the Hype
- Patriots Defeat Seahawks in Super Bowl Thriller
- Marshawn Lynch Reacts to Super Bowl Loss
- Brawl Breaks Out in Final Seconds of Super Bowl XLIX
- Tom Brady Breaks Joe Montana's Super Bowl TD Record
- Three Key Factors from the Patriots' Super Bowl XLIX Win
- Penalties Might Be Seahawks Strategy
- Super Bowl XLIX: Patriots vs Seahawks NFL Films Preview
- 6 Super Bowl Commercials to Look Out For
- HuffPost Live's Super Bowl XLIX Breakdown
- Jon Stewart Takes on Deflategate and Super Bowl Media Day
- 5 Super Bowl Facts That Will Change the Way You Watch
- Tom Brady Has a Cold, Should the Patriots Be Worried?
- Real Reason Marshawn Lynch Won't Talk to the Media
- Patriots vs NFL Dynasties
- Infographic: Super Bowl XLIX by the Numbers
- Big-play Seahawks Toxic When It Counts Most
- Browner The Odd Man In at Super Bowl
- Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX Practice Report - 1/29/2015
- Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Practice Report - 1/29/2015
- Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Practice Report - 1/28/2015
- Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX Practice Report - 1/28/2015
- Super Bowl XLIX: All Comes Down to This
- Super Bowl XLIX X-Factors
- Top Defenses Usually Dominate in Super Bowl
- The Numbers Behind Super Bowl Betting
- Seahawks vs Pats Super Bowl XLIX
- Why the Seahawks Will Triumph in Super Bowl XLIX
- NFL Too Popular To Be Threatened By Anything
- Does Anyone Care About the Seahawks?
- SB XLIX Media Day: What You Don't Know
- Seattle Seahawks: This Super Bowl Will Be 'Different'
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'Can be Beaten'
- Patriots Won't Avoid Richard Sherman
- Richard Sherman: Roger Goodell 'Should Be Obligated to Talk Weekly'
- Hilarious Rob Gronkowski Highlights from Media Day
- Lynch Mocks Media Day
- Marshawn Lynch Finally Talks at Skittles Press Conference
- The Wild Side of Super Bowl Media Day
- Richard Sherman Has Torn Ligaments in His Elbow
- Marshawn Lynch's One-Liners
- Bill Belichick's Weird Questions
- Patriots the Model in Free Agency Era
- Angry Patriots Owner Fires Back at Critics
- Brett Favre Believes Aaron Rodgers Is Best Quarterback in NFL
- Richard Sherman Makes First Super Bowl XLIX Headline
- Seahawks and the Outlaw Balls of XLIX
- Seahawks' Lane Runs Mouth on Rob Gronkowski
- Boomer's Pick to Win Super Bowl XLIX
- NFL Places Seahawks, Lynch on Notice
- Beast's Crotch Grabs? You Can Bet on Them
- Analyzing the Super Bowl Ticket Market
- The Latest On #DeflateGate
- New York Tabloids Poke Fun at Patriots Over Deflategate
- Belichick, Brady Mocked in SNL Deflategate Sketch
- Should This Racy Super Bowl Commercial Be Banned?
- Victoria's Secret Releases Super Bowl Ad
- Victoria's Secret Models Bare Nothing
- Ad Challenges Value of 'Redskins' Name
- This Is What Physics Says About Deflategate
- Brady, Wilson Set For Super Bowl XLIX Showdown
- NFC Championship: Packers Collapse or Seahawks Comeback?
- Seahawks Make Crazy Comeback
- Four Teams Remain as NFL Enters Championship Weekend
- Seahawks D Faces Gimpy, Game Rodgers
- Rematch: Seahawks vs Packers for NFC Title
- Can Colts Topple Patriots?
- How Packers Can Beat Seahawks
- Can Aaron Rodgers Overcome His Injury to Upset the Seahawks?
- NFC and AFC Championships Predictions
- More Cold for NFL Conference Championships?
- Jets Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach
- Will Rex Ryan End Buffalo's Playoff Drought?
- Peyton Manning's Future in Question
- Is Peyton Manning the Missing Piece in Arizona?
- NFL Rules Fans Would Like to See Changed
- NFL to Discuss Replay Review for Pass Interference
- Marcus Mariota Declares for the 2015 NFL Draft
- Stop Bullying Marshawn Lynch Petition Started
- Will Darrelle Revis Stay in New England
- Can the Cowboys Keep Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray?
- John Fox Out in Denver
- Why the Patriots Will Hold Off the Ravens
- How the Colts Can Upset the Broncos
- How the Cowboys Make It to the Super Bowl
- Cam Newton Must Be 'Superman'
- NFL's Final Eight Take Center Stage In Divisional Playoffs
- Carolina, A Foe Seahawks Aggravate Most
- Predicting NFL Divisional Playoff Upsets
- How to Beat the Seattle Seahawks
- What To Look For: Divisional Playoffs Preview
- Reaction to Cowboys - Lions Controversy
- Lions Have a Reason to Complain
- Referee Explains Non-Call from Lions-Cowboys Game
- Did the No-Call Cost the Lions?
- Boomer: 'Change in Attitude Needed in Cincy'
- Time to Blow Up the Bengals?
- Terrell Suggs Makes Crucial INT with His Legs
- What You Missed from Wild Card Weekend
- Cowboys Rally Past Lions, Colts Win
- Panthers, Ravens Win NFL Wild Card Games
- Are the Rams Moving Back to Los Angeles?
- NFL 2014 Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend Preview
- Andrew Luck vs Andy Dalton: Which QB Has More to Prove?
- Who Can Beat the Seahawks?
- Ravens - Steelers Wild Card Preview
- Which Team Has the Edge in AFC Wild Card Clash?
- Will Cam Newton Get His First Playoff Win?
- NFL Power Rankings: Playoff Edition
- NFL 2014 Playoffs: Stats and Records
- 2014 NFL Regular Season Records and Milestones
- It's All On The Line in Final Weekend
- Seahawks The Greatest 'D'? Can't Compare
- The Top 5 NFL MVP Candidates
- Can Andy Dalton Handle the Big Stage?
- Grading the 2014 NFL Rookie Class
- Will the Seahawks Repeat as Super Bowl Champs?
- Are the Chargers Contenders?
- Why the Falcons Will Win the NFC South
- Odell Beckham Career and College Highlights
- Steelers Want Division Title
- What If Packers Are the 6 Seed?
- What To Look For Week 17
- NFL Teams Prepare For Final Stretch
- Arizona's No. 3 QB draws No. 1 Seahawks 'D'
- Left for Dead, Seahawks Defense on Historic Run
- Can Johnny Football Succeed in the NFL?
- Which NFL Coaches Will Be Fired After This Season?
- NFL Players Under Most Pressure in Week 16
- Will Marcus Mariota Make an Easy Transition to the NFL?
- Can Mark Sanchez Lead Philadelphia to the Postseason?
- Larry Fitzgerald on Facing Richard Sherman: 'It's All Business Between the Lines'
- Who to Start and Sit in Fantasy Football Week 16
- Pros and Cons of the NFL's Expanded Playoffs
- Playoff Scenarios for Week 16
- NFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- AFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- Week 15 Preview: 24 Teams in Contention
- Suffocating Seahawks 'D' Rising at Right Time
- Week 15 TNF Preview: Cardinals vs Rams
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFL Power Rankings Week 15
- What to Expect from Johnny Manziel's First Start
- Goodell Not Worried About His Legacy
- Making Sense of the AFC North
- NFL Season Enters Final Quarter
- Thursday Night Preview: Cowboys vs Bears
- December Playoff Push
- AFC Teams with Playoffs in Sight
- What to Look For Week 14
- Could the Cowboys Miss the Playoffs?
- Are Cardinals in Danger of Missing the Playoffs?
- Which QB Gives Browns the Best Playoff Shot?
- Why the Seattle Seahawks Will Win the NFC West
- NFL Head Coaches Are Worth More Than You Think
- Patriots vs Packers Preview
- Broncos vs Chiefs Preview
- Best of the AFC North Football
- Is the NFL Playoff System Broken?
- Will the NFL Do Anything About Richard Sherman Calling Out the League?
- Is Rex Ryan's Future in Coaching or Television?
- Thanksgiving Football Preview
- Record 16 Teams With at Least Seven Wins
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- Should Gruden Have Benched RGIII?
- Who's the NFL's Top Four Teams?
- Odell Beckham Jr. Makes Catch of the Year
- The Greatest Catch I Ever Saw
- 21 Teams Fighting for Playoff Spots as NFL Enters Week 12
- Cardinals On Top Of NFL Standings
- Battle For Tightly-Contested AFC North Continues
- Slice It, Dice It, Seahawks Chances are Grim
- Is Tom Coughlin's Job on the Line?
- Is Jamaal Charles the Best Running Back in the NFL?
- Seahawks Playing for Their Postseason Lives vs Cardinals
- 3 Trades to Make to Prepare for Fantasy Football Playoffs
- Will Gruden Coach Washington Next Season?
- Adrian Peterson Suspended for the Season Without Pay, Appealing Suspension
- Eli Manning Should Have Been Benched
- Does RGIII Have a Future with Washington?
- Federal Drug Agents Launch Surprise Inspections on NFL Teams
- Playoff Races Heating Up as NFL Season Rolls On
- AFC Rookies Making an Impact
- NFC Rookies Making Their Mark
- What If Tom Brady and Peyton Manning Had Switched Teams?
- Could the Green Bay Packers Miss the Playoffs?
- Inside the NFL's Replay Command Center
- Are the Cardinals Still Contenders Without Carson Palmer?
- Teams Plot Ways to Beat Peyton Manning
- Elite NFL Players on the Decline
- Can Colts Make Super Bowl Run on Passing Game Alone?
- The Arizona Cardinals Are the NFL's Best, Right?
- Are the New England Patriots Now the AFC's Top Team?
- Are the San Francisco 49ers Done?
- Why the Cowboys Are Fake Pretenders
- Impact Rookie Receivers
- Red-Zone Efficiency Key To Victory
- Why Seattle Can Still Make the Playoffs
- Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco
- Best 2-Minute QB's Without a Super Bowl Win
- Lions' Defense Sets Team Apart This Year
- Who Is the Dirtiest Player in the NFL?
- The Most Underutilized NFL Players
- Tight Ends On Record-Breaking Pace
- A Look at Aaron Rodgers
- NFL's Best Young QB
- The Great Football Debate
- Will New NFL Conduct Policy Exact Real Change?
- Special Teams Game-Changers
- Death Of The NFL?
- Is This the End for RGIII?
- Emmitt Smith on the Running Back's Changing Role
- Best NFL Records, Past 10 Years
Article: Copyright ©