- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
NFL 2014: AFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
Entering Week 13 of the 2014 NFL season, there are 16 teams with at least seven wins, the most ever through 11 games. Nine of those 16 teams reside in the AFC, setting the stage for an exciting playoff race over the next five weeks.
In the AFC North, the first division in NFL history in which every team is at least three games above .500 at any point in the season, only a half game separates all four teams. First-place Cincinnati (7-3-1) is currently maintaining the slimmest of margins over Baltimore (7-4), Cleveland (7-4) and Pittsburgh (7-4).
"You're going to have to win a lot of games to make the playoffs in our conference," says Baltimore head coach JOHN HARBAUGH. "It's just a fact. You're going to need every win you can get."
The remaining strength of schedule for the 11 AFC teams either in or within one game of a playoff spot:
|TEAM||NEW ENGLAND (9-2)||BUFFALO (6-5)||MIAMI (6-5)|
|OPP. RECORD||29-26 (.527)||33-22 (.600)||24-31 (.436)|
|WEEK 13||at Green Bay (8-3)||Cleveland (7-4)||at New York Jets (2-9)|
|WEEK 14||at San Diego (7-4)||at Denver (8-3)||Baltimore (7-4)|
|WEEK 15||Miami (6-5)||Green Bay (8-3)||at New England (9-2)|
|WEEK 16||at New York Jets (2-9)||at Oakland (1-10)||Minnesota (4-7)|
|WEEK 17||Buffalo (6-5)||at New England (9-2)||New York Jets (2-9)|
|TEAM||CINCINNATI (7-3-1)||BALTIMORE (7-4)||CLEVELAND (7-4)||PITTSBURGH (7-4)|
|OPP. RECORD||31-24 (.564)||26-29 (.473)||30-23-2 (.564)||25-28-2 (.473)|
|WEEK 13||at Tampa Bay (2-9)||San Diego (7-4)||at Buffalo (6-5)||New Orleans (4-7)|
|WEEK 14||Pittsburgh (7-4)||at Miami (6-5)||Indianapolis (7-4)||at Cincinnati (3-7-1)|
|WEEK 15||at Cleveland (7-4)||Jacksonville (1-10)||Cincinnati (7-3-1)||at Atlanta (4-7)|
|WEEK 16||Denver (8-3)||at Houston (5-6)||at Carolina (3-7-1)||Kansas City (7-4)|
|WEEK 17||at Pittsburgh (7-4)||Cleveland (7-4)||at Baltimore (7-4)||Cincinnati (7-3-1)|
|OPP. RECORD||25-30 (.455)|
|WEEK 13||Washington (3-8)|
|WEEK 14||at Cleveland (7-4)|
|WEEK 15||Houston (5-6)|
|WEEK 16||at Dallas (8-3)|
|WEEK 17||at Tennessee (2-9)|
|TEAM||DENVER (8-3)||KANSAS CITY (7-4)||SAN DIEGO (7-4)|
|OPP. RECORD||28-26-1 (.518)||32-23 (.582)||38-17 (.691)|
|WEEK 13||at Kansas City (7-4)||Denver (8-3)||at Baltimore (7-4)|
|WEEK 14||Buffalo (6-5)||at Arizona (9-2)||New England (9-2)|
|WEEK 15||at San Diego (7-4)||Oakland (1-10)||Denver (8-3)|
|WEEK 16||at Cincinnati (7-3-1)||at Pittsburgh (7-4)||at San Francisco (7-4)|
|WEEK 17||Oakland (1-10)||San Diego (7-4)||at Kansas City (7-4)|
- NFL Teams Prepare For Final Stretch
- Arizona's No. 3 QB draws No. 1 Seahawks 'D'
- Left for Dead, Seahawks Defense on Historic Run
- Can Johnny Football Succeed in the NFL?
- Which NFL Coaches Will Be Fired After This Season?
- NFL Players Under Most Pressure in Week 16
- Will Marcus Mariota Make an Easy Transition to the NFL?
- Can Mark Sanchez Lead Philadelphia to the Postseason?
- Larry Fitzgerald on Facing Richard Sherman: 'It's All Business Between the Lines'
- Who to Start and Sit in Fantasy Football Week 16
- Pros and Cons of the NFL's Expanded Playoffs
- Playoff Scenarios for Week 16
- NFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- AFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- Week 15 Preview: 24 Teams in Contention
- Suffocating Seahawks 'D' Rising at Right Time
- Week 15 TNF Preview: Cardinals vs Rams
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFL Power Rankings Week 15
- What to Expect from Johnny Manziel's First Start
- Goodell Not Worried About His Legacy
- Making Sense of the AFC North
- NFL Season Enters Final Quarter
- Thursday Night Preview: Cowboys vs Bears
- December Playoff Push
- AFC Teams with Playoffs in Sight
- What to Look For Week 14
- Could the Cowboys Miss the Playoffs?
- Are Cardinals in Danger of Missing the Playoffs?
- Which QB Gives Browns the Best Playoff Shot?
- Why the Seattle Seahawks Will Win the NFC West
- NFL Head Coaches Are Worth More Than You Think
- Patriots vs Packers Preview
- Broncos vs Chiefs Preview
- Best of the AFC North Football
- Is the NFL Playoff System Broken?
- Will the NFL Do Anything About Richard Sherman Calling Out the League?
- Is Rex Ryan's Future in Coaching or Television?
- Thanksgiving Football Preview
- Record 16 Teams With at Least Seven Wins
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- Should Gruden Have Benched RGIII?
- Who's the NFL's Top Four Teams?
- Odell Beckham Jr. Makes Catch of the Year
- The Greatest Catch I Ever Saw
- 21 Teams Fighting for Playoff Spots as NFL Enters Week 12
- Cardinals On Top Of NFL Standings
- Battle For Tightly-Contested AFC North Continues
- Slice It, Dice It, Seahawks Chances are Grim
- What To Look For Week 12
- Is Tom Coughlin's Job on the Line?
- Is Jamaal Charles the Best Running Back in the NFL?
- Seahawks Playing for Their Postseason Lives vs Cardinals
- 3 Trades to Make to Prepare for Fantasy Football Playoffs
- Will Gruden Coach Washington Next Season?
- Adrian Peterson Suspended for the Season Without Pay, Appealing Suspension
- Eli Manning Should Have Been Benched
- Does RGIII Have a Future with Washington?
- Federal Drug Agents Launch Surprise Inspections on NFL Teams
- Playoff Races Heating Up as NFL Season Rolls On
- AFC Rookies Making an Impact
- NFC Rookies Making Their Mark
- What To Look For Week 11
- What If Tom Brady and Peyton Manning Had Switched Teams?
- Could the Green Bay Packers Miss the Playoffs?
- Inside the NFL's Replay Command Center
- Are the Cardinals Still Contenders Without Carson Palmer?
- NFL Enters Second Half As Playoffs Race Intensifies
- AFC Midseason Projections
- NFC Midseason Projections
- Teams Plot Ways to Beat Peyton Manning
- Elite NFL Players on the Decline
- Can Colts Make Super Bowl Run on Passing Game Alone?
- The Arizona Cardinals Are the NFL's Best, Right?
- Are the New England Patriots Now the AFC's Top Team?
- Are the San Francisco 49ers Done?
- Why the Cowboys Are Fake Pretenders
- Impact Rookie Receivers
- Why Rex Ryan Will Be Fired
- Was Jay Cutler a Mistake?
- Red-Zone Efficiency Key To Victory
- Why Seattle Can Still Make the Playoffs
- Peyton Manning Breaks Career TD Passes Record
- Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco
- Philip Rivers' Record-Breaking Streak
- Best 2-Minute QB's Without a Super Bowl Win
- Lions' Defense Sets Team Apart This Year
- Who Is the Dirtiest Player in the NFL?
- Are the Cowboys the NFL's Best Team?
- Most NFL Fans Think Goodell Should Keep Job
- The Most Underutilized NFL Players
- Tight Ends On Record-Breaking Pace
- A Look at Aaron Rodgers
- NFL's Best Young QB
- The Great Football Debate
- Rex Ryan's Return Unlikely
- Will 49ers Part Ways with Jim Harbaugh?
- De Marco Murray Rushing Into The Record Books
- How Many Turnovers Are Too Many for a Young QB?
- QBs Off to Efficient Start
- Cardinals & Eagles Flying High
- Will New NFL Conduct Policy Exact Real Change?
- Special Teams Game-Changers
- NFL Comeback Wins
- Goodell Digs Himself Deeper
- Did Roger Goodell's Press Conference Do Enough?
- Death Of The NFL?
- Is This the End for RGIII?
- Emmitt Smith on the Running Back's Changing Role
- Best NFL Records, Past 10 Years
Article: Copyright ©