- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
NFL 2014: Week 4 What to Look For
Here's what to look for during week 4 of the 2014 NFL regular season
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers needs 106 passing yards on Sunday against Chicago to reach 25,000 for his career.
In his 98th game, Rodgers would become the fourth fastest quarterback to reach the 25,000-yard mark. Pro Football Hall of Famer DAn Marino (92), Peyton Manning (97) and Kurt Warner (97) have reached the 25,000-yard mark in the fewest number of games in NFL history.
The fastest players to reach 25,000 career passing yards:
|Quarterback||Team(s)||Games to 25K||Career Yards|
|Source: NFL *Through 97 games|
|Peyton Manning||IND, DEN||97||65,778|
|Kurt Warner||STL, NYG, ARI||97||32,344|
The 2014 International Series is set to get underway in Week 4, with the Oakland Raiders hosting the Miami Dolphins at London's Wembley Stadium.
It will be the first of three games to be played in the United Kingdom this season. The other two games, which will also be played at Wembley, feature the Atlanta Falcons against the Detroit Lions in Week 8 (October 28th) and the Jacksonville Jaguars hosting the Dallas Cowboys in Week 10 (November 9th).
The International Series has seen some very close contests. In the first eight games, five have been decided by one score.
The eight regular-season games played at Wembley Stadium:
|Oct 27, 2013||8||San Francisco 49ers||Jacksonville Jaguars||42-10|
|Sep 29, 2013||4||Minnesota Vikings||Pittsburgh Steelers||34-27|
|Oct 28, 2012||8||New England Patriots||St. Louis Rams||45-7|
|Oct 23, 2011||7||Chicago Bears||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||24-18|
|Oct 31, 2010||8||San Francisco 49ers||Denver Broncos||24-16|
|Oct 25, 2009||7||New England Patriots||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||35-7|
|Oct 26, 2008||8||New Orleans Saints||San Diego Chargers||37-32|
|Oct 28, 2007||8||New York Giants||Miami Dolphins||13-10|
With a victory on Sunday night against New Orleans (NBC, 8:30 PM ET), the Dallas Cowboys will earn their 500th total victory. Including playoffs, the Cowboys currently own a 499-374-6 all-time record.
With a victory Sunday against Chicago, the Green Bay Packers will become the second team in NFL history with 700 regular-season wins. Green Bay would join the Bears (732-535-42) as the only teams to accomplish the feat.
The NFL teams with the most regular-season wins in NFL history:
|Green Bay Packers||699-539-37||.564|
|New York Giants||663-549-33||.547|
It's Still Early
In the first three weeks of 2014, 29 of the 32 clubs (90.6 percent) earned one or more wins, including 26 (81.3 percent) which own a 2-1 or 1-2 record. Both are the second-highest such totals in a season through three games since realignment in 2002.
The 29 teams with at least one victory through Week 3 is the second-most through three games since realignment in 2002 (30, 2012). If two of the three remaining winless teams -- Jacksonville (at San Diego), Oakland (vs. Miami in London, England) and Tampa Bay (at Pittsburgh) -- win this week, 2014 will have the most teams with one or more victories through four games since realignment.
- Playoff Races Heating Up as NFL Season Rolls On
- AFC Rookies Making an Impact
- NFC Rookies Making Their Mark
- What To Look For Week 11
- 'Pro Football Now' Preview
- What If Tom Brady and Peyton Manning Had Switched Teams?
- Brady vs Luck: Who Has the Upper Hand in Sunday Night Showdown?
- Could the Green Bay Packers Miss the Playoffs?
- NFL Power Rankings for Week 11
- Inside the NFL's Replay Command Center
- Are the Cardinals Still Contenders Without Carson Palmer?
- Brady, Luck Faceoff and Other NFL Week 11 Games to Watch
- NFL Enters Second Half As Playoffs Race Intensifies
- Week 10 Thursday Night Football Preview
- What To Look For Week 10
- AFC Midseason Projections
- NFC Midseason Projections
- Teams Plot Ways to Beat Peyton Manning
- Fantasy Football Trades to Make Before Deadline
- Most Important Games of the Second Half of NFL Season
- Elite NFL Players on the Decline
- Can Colts Make Super Bowl Run on Passing Game Alone?
- 7-1 Means the Arizona Cardinals Are the NFL's Best, Right?
- Are the New England Patriots Now the AFC's Top Team?
- Are the San Francisco 49ers Done?
- Who to Play in Fantasy Football's Week 10
- Why the Cowboys Are Fake Pretenders
- Week 9: Great Slate in Store
- NFL Week 9 Games to Watch
- Manning vs Brady XVI
- Impact Rookie Receivers
- What To Look For Week 9
- New York Jets Will Clean House
- Why Rex Ryan Will Be Fired
- Was Jay Cutler a Mistake?
- NFL Week 8 Preview
- Showdown in the Desert: Eagles (5-1) Visit Cardinals (5-1)
- Red-Zone Efficiency Key To Victory
- What To Look For Week 8
- Steelers Score 3 TDs in 73 Seconds vs Texans
- Why Seattle Can Make the Playoffs
- Peyton Manning Breaks Career TD Passes Record
- Bengals, Browns, Chargers: Are They Who We Thought They Were?
- NFL Week 7 Preview
- Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco
- Philip Rivers' Record-Breaking Streak
- What To Look For Week 7
- Best 2-Minute QB's Without a Super Bowl Win
- NFL Games to Watch Week 7
- Lions' Defense Sets Team Apart This Year
- Who Is the Dirtiest Player in the NFL?
- Matthew Stafford Approaches Dan Marino Record
- Why Cardinals Will Dethrone Seahawks in NFC West
- Are the Cowboys the NFL's Best Team?
- Which Season-Ending Injury Hurts the Most?
- NFL Week 6 Preview
- Do Giants or Eagles Have Edge?
- Most NFL Fans Think Goodell Should Keep Job
- The Most Underutilized NFL Players
- Tight Ends On Record-Breaking Pace
- A Look at Aaron Rodgers
- Week 6 What to Look For
- NFL's Best Young QB
- The Great Football Debate
- Most Likely to Go 0-16
- Rex Ryan's Return Unlikely
- Will 49ers Part Ways with Jim Harbaugh?
- NFL 2014: NFL Season Enters Second Quarter
- What To Look For Week 5
- Peyton Manning Approaches 500th TD Pass
- De Marco Murray Rushing Into The Record Books
- What's Wrong with the Patriots?
- NFL MVP at the Quarter Mark
- How Many Turnovers Are Too Many for a Young QB?
- Will Peyton Manning Solve the Cardinals Secondary?
- Why Philip Rivers Is the MVP Frontrunner
- Are the Cowboys the Best Team in the NFC East?
- NFL Approaches Quarter Mark
- Week 4 What to Look For
- QBs Off to Efficient Start
- Cardinals & Eagles Flying High
- NFL Predictions Turned Bad
- Will New NFL Conduct Policy Exact Real Change?
- Packers Need a Sense of Urgency
- Contenders and Pretenders
- Cardinals Rise, 49ers Demise
- Key Matchups On Tap For Week 3
- What To Look For Week 3
- Special Teams Game-Changers
- NFL Comeback Wins
- Goodell Digs Himself Deeper
- Did Roger Goodell's Press Conference Do Enough?
- Week 3 Under the Radar Games
- The 0-2 Panic Meter
- Top 5 QBs for Week 3
- Adrian Peterson Reinstated by Vikings
- Death Of The NFL?
- Is This the End for RGIII?
- RGIII's Future in Cousins' Hands
- Best & Worst from NFL Week 2
- Richard Sherman Not a 'Shutdown Corner'
- NFL 2014: Week 2 Preview
- NFL 2014: Week 2 What to Look For
- NFL 2014: 'Must Win' Games for Week 2
- NFL 2014: Chiefs vs Broncos Preview
- NFL 2014: NFL Calls on Ex-FBI Chief to Probe Ray Rice Matter
- NFL 2014: Pressure Building for Roger Goodell's Resignation
- NFL 2014: Week 2 Fantasy Football Picks
- NFL 2014 Week 1: Andrew Luck vs Peyton Manning
- NFL 2014 Week 1: Back To Football
- Quarterbacks Take Center Stage
- Is Derek Carr the Answer in Oakland?
- Fantasy Football Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 1
- Emmitt Smith on the Running Back's Changing Role
- Seahawks & Packers Kick Off NFL 2014 Season
- NFL 2014: Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX
- NFL 2014: Seattle Seahawks - Super Follow-Ups
- Best NFL Records, Past 10 Years
- NFL Division Titles Up for Grabs
Article: Copyright ©