- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
NFL 2014: What To Look For Week 11
Here's what to look for during Week 11 of the NFL 2014 Regular Season
Indianapolis kicker ADAM VINATIERI ranks second in the NFL this season with 92 points and is tied with JASON ELAM (16) for the most seasons with at least 100 points scored in NFL history.
With at least eight points against New England on Sunday Night Football, Vinatieri can become the only player in NFL history to score 100 points in 17 different seasons.
The most seasons with 100 or more points scored in NFL history:
|Source: NFL *Active|
Playoff Hope Still Alive
Since the current playoff format was instituted in 1990, 20 clubs with a losing record after nine games have made the playoffs.
Most recently in 2013, the Philadelphia Eagles (4-5) and San Diego Chargers (4-5) both had losing records through nine games before advancing to the postseason.
The 20 NFL Teams to qualify for the playoffs since 1990 with a losing record through nine games:
|Season||Team||After 9 Games||Final Record||Advanced To|
|1990||Houston Oilers||4-5||9-7||Wild Card|
|1990||New Orleans||4-5||8-8||Wild Card|
|1994||New England||3-6||10-6||Wild Card|
|1995||San Diego||4-5||9-7||Wild Card|
|2001||Tampa Bay||4-5||9-7||Wild Card|
|2009||NY Jets||4-5||9-7||AFC Championship|
This Sunday features four games between teams with winning percentages of .667 or better, the first time this has happened this late in a season in NFL history.
The four matchups between teams with .667 or better winning percentages:
|Network (Time)||Away Team||Record (Pct)||Home Team||Record (Pct)|
|FOX (1:00 PM ET)||Seahawks||6-3 (.667)||Chiefs||6-3 (.667)|
|FOX (4:25 PM ET)||Eagles||7-2 (.778)||Packers||6-3 (.667)|
|FOX (4:25 PM ET)||Lions||7-2 (.778)||Cardinals||8-1 (.889)|
|NBC (8:30 PM ET)||Patriots||7-2 (.778)||Colts||6-3 (.667)|
New England quarterback TOM BRADY has passed for 300 yards in 62 career games, tied with BRETT FAVRE for the fourth-most such games in NFL history.
With at least 300 yards on Sunday Night Football against Indianapolis, Brady can tie Pro Football Hall of Famer DAN MARINO (63) for the third-most such games all-time.
The most career 300-yard passing games in NFL history:
|Source: NFL *Active|
Demaryius Thomas Catching On
Denver wide receiver DEMARYIUS THOMAS extended his streak of 100+ yard receiving games to six last week with 11 receptions for 108 yards in the Broncos' 41-17 win over Oakland.
With at least 100 receiving yards on Sunday at St. Louis, Thomas can tie CHARLEY HENNIGAN and Pro Football Hall of Famer MICHAEL IRVIN (seven) for the second-longest streak of 100-yard receiving games in NFL history.
The NFL quarterbacks with the most consecutive 100-yard receiving games in NFL history:
|Source: NFL *Active Streak|
|Isaac Bruce||St. Louis||1995||6|
Pittsburgh rookie wide receiver MARTAVIS BRYANT (Round 4, No. 118 overall) made his NFL debut in Week 7 in the Steelers' 30-23 win over Houston. Bryant has six touchdown receptions this season -- including at least one TD catch in each of his first four career games -- the most ever by an NFL player in his first four games.
With a touchdown catch at Tennessee on Monday Night Football, Bryant can tie BILLY HOWTON and CHARLIE BROWN (five) for the most consecutive games with a touchdown reception to start a career in NFL history.
The players with the longest streaks of consecutive games with a touchdown catch to start a career in NFL history:
|Source: NFL *Active Streak|
|Billy Howton||Green Bay||1952||5|
|Steve Lach||Chicago Cardinals||1942||4|
|Donte' Stallworth||New Orleans||2002||4|
- NFL Teams Prepare For Final Stretch
- Arizona's No. 3 QB draws No. 1 Seahawks 'D'
- Left for Dead, Seahawks Defense on Historic Run
- Can Johnny Football Succeed in the NFL?
- Which NFL Coaches Will Be Fired After This Season?
- NFL Players Under Most Pressure in Week 16
- Will Marcus Mariota Make an Easy Transition to the NFL?
- Can Mark Sanchez Lead Philadelphia to the Postseason?
- Larry Fitzgerald on Facing Richard Sherman: 'It's All Business Between the Lines'
- Who to Start and Sit in Fantasy Football Week 16
- Pros and Cons of the NFL's Expanded Playoffs
- Playoff Scenarios for Week 16
- NFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- AFC Playoff Picture With Two Weeks To Go
- Week 15 Preview: 24 Teams in Contention
- Suffocating Seahawks 'D' Rising at Right Time
- Week 15 TNF Preview: Cardinals vs Rams
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 15
- NFL Power Rankings Week 15
- What to Expect from Johnny Manziel's First Start
- Goodell Not Worried About His Legacy
- Making Sense of the AFC North
- NFL Season Enters Final Quarter
- Thursday Night Preview: Cowboys vs Bears
- December Playoff Push
- AFC Teams with Playoffs in Sight
- What to Look For Week 14
- Could the Cowboys Miss the Playoffs?
- Are Cardinals in Danger of Missing the Playoffs?
- Which QB Gives Browns the Best Playoff Shot?
- Why the Seattle Seahawks Will Win the NFC West
- NFL Head Coaches Are Worth More Than You Think
- Patriots vs Packers Preview
- Broncos vs Chiefs Preview
- Best of the AFC North Football
- Is the NFL Playoff System Broken?
- Will the NFL Do Anything About Richard Sherman Calling Out the League?
- Is Rex Ryan's Future in Coaching or Television?
- Thanksgiving Football Preview
- Record 16 Teams With at Least Seven Wins
- AFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- NFC Playoff Picture - Week 13
- Should Gruden Have Benched RGIII?
- Who's the NFL's Top Four Teams?
- Odell Beckham Jr. Makes Catch of the Year
- The Greatest Catch I Ever Saw
- 21 Teams Fighting for Playoff Spots as NFL Enters Week 12
- Cardinals On Top Of NFL Standings
- Battle For Tightly-Contested AFC North Continues
- Slice It, Dice It, Seahawks Chances are Grim
- What To Look For Week 12
- Is Tom Coughlin's Job on the Line?
- Is Jamaal Charles the Best Running Back in the NFL?
- Seahawks Playing for Their Postseason Lives vs Cardinals
- 3 Trades to Make to Prepare for Fantasy Football Playoffs
- Will Gruden Coach Washington Next Season?
- Adrian Peterson Suspended for the Season Without Pay, Appealing Suspension
- Eli Manning Should Have Been Benched
- Does RGIII Have a Future with Washington?
- Federal Drug Agents Launch Surprise Inspections on NFL Teams
- Playoff Races Heating Up as NFL Season Rolls On
- AFC Rookies Making an Impact
- NFC Rookies Making Their Mark
- What To Look For Week 11
- 'Pro Football Now' Preview
- What If Tom Brady and Peyton Manning Had Switched Teams?
- Brady vs Luck: Who Has the Upper Hand in Sunday Night Showdown?
- Could the Green Bay Packers Miss the Playoffs?
- NFL Power Rankings for Week 11
- Inside the NFL's Replay Command Center
- Are the Cardinals Still Contenders Without Carson Palmer?
- Brady, Luck Faceoff and Other NFL Week 11 Games to Watch
- NFL Enters Second Half As Playoffs Race Intensifies
- Week 10 Thursday Night Football Preview
- What To Look For Week 10
- AFC Midseason Projections
- NFC Midseason Projections
- Teams Plot Ways to Beat Peyton Manning
- Fantasy Football Trades to Make Before Deadline
- Most Important Games of the Second Half of NFL Season
- Elite NFL Players on the Decline
- Can Colts Make Super Bowl Run on Passing Game Alone?
- 7-1 Means the Arizona Cardinals Are the NFL's Best, Right?
- Are the New England Patriots Now the AFC's Top Team?
- Are the San Francisco 49ers Done?
- Who to Play in Fantasy Football's Week 10
- Why the Cowboys Are Fake Pretenders
- Manning vs Brady XVI
- Impact Rookie Receivers
- New York Jets Will Clean House
- Why Rex Ryan Will Be Fired
- Was Jay Cutler a Mistake?
- Showdown in the Desert: Eagles (5-1) Visit Cardinals (5-1)
- Red-Zone Efficiency Key To Victory
- Steelers Score 3 TDs in 73 Seconds vs Texans
- Why Seattle Can Make the Playoffs
- Peyton Manning Breaks Career TD Passes Record
- Bengals, Browns, Chargers: Are They Who We Thought They Were?
- Matt Ryan & Joe Flacco
- Philip Rivers' Record-Breaking Streak
- Best 2-Minute QB's Without a Super Bowl Win
- Lions' Defense Sets Team Apart This Year
- Who Is the Dirtiest Player in the NFL?
- Matthew Stafford Approaches Dan Marino Record
- Why Cardinals Will Dethrone Seahawks in NFC West
- Are the Cowboys the NFL's Best Team?
- Which Season-Ending Injury Hurts the Most?
- Most NFL Fans Think Goodell Should Keep Job
- The Most Underutilized NFL Players
- Tight Ends On Record-Breaking Pace
- A Look at Aaron Rodgers
- NFL's Best Young QB
- The Great Football Debate
- Most Likely to Go 0-16
- Rex Ryan's Return Unlikely
- Will 49ers Part Ways with Jim Harbaugh?
- De Marco Murray Rushing Into The Record Books
- What's Wrong with the Patriots?
- How Many Turnovers Are Too Many for a Young QB?
- Why Philip Rivers Is the MVP Frontrunner
- Are the Cowboys the Best Team in the NFC East?
- QBs Off to Efficient Start
- Cardinals & Eagles Flying High
- Will New NFL Conduct Policy Exact Real Change?
- Special Teams Game-Changers
- NFL Comeback Wins
- Goodell Digs Himself Deeper
- Did Roger Goodell's Press Conference Do Enough?
- Death Of The NFL?
- Is This the End for RGIII?
- Emmitt Smith on the Running Back's Changing Role
- Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX
- Super Bowl Follow-Ups
- Best NFL Records, Past 10 Years
Article: Copyright ©
NFL 2014 - What To Look For Week 11