- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
Lamborghini celebrated its 50th Anniversary by unveiling the Lamborghini Veneno, a production car that Lamborghini sells for $4 million dollars.
This video features one of the world's most exclusive automobiles: the Lamborghini Veneno Roadster! Only 9 examples of this hypercar been produced by Lamborghini. This ultra rare Lamborghini Veneno LP750 is powered by a 6.5 liter V12 engine that produces 750hp!
In the year of its 50th anniversary Automobili Lamborghini presented an extremely exclusive model at the Geneva Motor Show 2013. Only three unique units of the Lamborghini Veneno were built and sold. The Veneno's design is consistently focused on optimum aerodynamics and cornering stability, giving the Veneno the real dynamic experience of a racing prototype, yet it is fully homologated for the road. With a maximum output of 552 kW / 750 hp, the Veneno accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds and the top speed for this street-legal racing car stands at 355 km/h. It was priced at three million Euros plus tax.
The Lamborghini Veneno features a twelve-cylinder power unit with a displacement of 6.5 liters, an extremely fast-shifting 7-speed ISR transmission with 5 driving modes and permanent all-wheel drive, as well as a racing chassis with pushrod suspension and horizontal spring/damper units. Above all, however, the Veneno benefits from the very special expertise that Automobili Lamborghini possesses in the development and execution of carbon-fiber materials – the complete chassis is produced as a CFRP monocoque, as is the outer skin of this extreme sports car. The inside, too, features innovative, Lamborghini-patented materials such as Forged Composite and CarbonSkin.
Fully in keeping with the tradition of the Lamborghini brand, the name of the Veneno originates from a legendary fighting bull. Veneno is the name of one of the strongest and most aggressive fighting bulls ever. He is also famous for being one of the fastest bulls in the history of bullfighting. His name became popular in 1914, when he fatally wounded the famous torero José Sánchez Rodr'guez during the bullfight in the arena Sanlúcar de Barrameda's, Andalusia, Spain.
- Ford GT40
- Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost
- Aston Martin DB4
- Chevrolet 409
- Austin 7
- Benz Patent Motor Wagen
- Continental Mark II
- Cadillac V-16
- Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454
- Greatest Cars: Stutz Bearcat
- Greatest Cars: 1959 Chevrolet El Camino
- Greatest Cars: Porsche 356
- Greatest Cars: Porsche 911
- Greatest Cars: Sunbeam Tiger Roadster
- Greatest Cars: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
- Greatest Cars: Nash Metropolitan
- Greatest Cars: Triumph TR-2
- Greatest Cars: Lamborghini Countach
- Greatest Cars: Lamborghini Miura
- Greatest Cars: Ferrari 550 Maranello
- Greatest Cars: Ferrari GTB/4 Berlinetta Boxer
- Greatest Cars: Austin-Healey Sprite
- Greatest Cars: Dodge Charger
- Greatest Cars: Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
- Greatest Cars: Stanley Steamer
- Greatest Cars: Mercedes-Benz 500K/540K
- The Top 5 American Cars of All Time
- The 4 Ugliest Cars