- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: Recipes
Deliver diverse and delightful meals for your loved ones, such as this Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry.
Between juggling the ever-shifting to-do list and busy weeknights, there’s not always time left in the day to comb through cookbooks to find the perfect recipe. Even with a potential meal plan in mind, life can get in the way, and running to the grocery store might not be a top priority.
For a quick meal without a lot of hassle, an option such as Eckrich Smoked Sausage can be paired with whatever you have in the refrigerator or pantry for a fast, foolproof meal the whole family can enjoy. Since it is pre-cooked, all you have to do is heat and eat, taking the guesswork out of cook time while offering a rich and savory protein option for a balanced and delicious meal.
With flavors and forms ranging from the Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope to spicy Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links, a home-cooked breakfast, lunch or dinner is just moments away – no instructions or plans needed. You can be a rebel without a cookbook and deliver diverse and delightful meals for your loved ones, such as this Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry Recipe Ingredients
1 package Eckrich smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
4 servings premade white or brown rice
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 bag (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
1 package stir-fry dry seasoning mix
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Sliced green onions (optional)
Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry Recipe Instructions
- In pan over medium-high heat, brown sausage; set aside.
- Heat white or brown rice according to package instructions.
- In same pan over medium-high heat, heat peanut oil and stir-fry vegetable mix. Add stir-fry dry seasoning mix, honey, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Divide rice, sausage and stir-fry mixture among four bowls.
- Sprinkle each with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.
Explore More Recipes
- Tacos with Slow-Cooked Shredded Chicken
- Spicy Yet Savory Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Fuss-Free Burrito Bake Casserole
- Turkey-Potato Dinner Tortilla Wrap
- Cinco De Mayo Fiesta - Sweet Meets Spicy Recipes
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Grilled Asparagus Wrapped with Bacon
- Family-Friendly Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry
- Ricotta Puff Pastries with Strawberry Compote
- Jalapeño Popper Cups
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Pecan-Crusted Asian Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps
- Ruby Beet Chicken Salad Skewers
- Middle Eastern-Inspired Bean Salad
- Roasted Mushroom & Wheat Berry Salad
- Sauteed Mushroom & Sun-Dried Tomato Avocado Toast
- Three Mushroom & Garlic Grilled Pizza
- Apple Strudel Pancakes
- Mini Hash Brown Casseroles
- Watermelon Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken
- Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto, Corn & Ham
- Sammy's Cubano Sandwich
Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry Recipe, Stir-Fry, Smoked Sausage, Chinese
Article: Copyright © iHaveNet.com
Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry - A Fast, Family-Friendly Dinner Recipe
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable