- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: Recipes
Make entertaining easier with flavorful options that can make menu-planning a breeze all summer long. Enjoy the long summer nights with this Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad recipe.
Summer means it’s time to stock up on fresh produce and light the grill for a season of outdoor gatherings with friends and family. Make entertaining easier with flavorful options that can make menu-planning a breeze all summer long.
A nutritious and versatile ingredient, American Pecans can be your secret weapon for a variety of entertaining occasions. Add one bag of pecans to your shopping list and transform standby recipes into wholesome and delicious meals and snacks for the whole crowd.
Enjoy the long summer nights on the back porch with this Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad, packed with the essential flavors and textures of summertime.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad Recipe Ingredients
Spiced Pecans Ingredients
1 egg white
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups pecan halves
1/4 cup, plus 2 teaspoons, extra-virgin olive oil or pecan oil, divided
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 large peaches, halved and pitted
6 cups mixed baby greens
4 ounces soft goat cheese
Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad Recipe Instructions
- To make spiced pecans: Heat oven to 275° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, whisk egg white, brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt until well combined. Fold in pecans and mix until evenly coated. Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally until pecans are fragrant and golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- To make salad: In bowl, whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush cut sides of peach halves with remaining olive oil; grill until grill lines appear and peaches become tender, about 3-5 minutes. Remove peaches and slice.
- Divide greens among four plates. Top with grilled peach slices and goat cheese. Divide 1 cup spiced pecans evenly among salads and reserve remaining for snack. Top each salad with drizzle of vinaigrette.
Explore More Recipes
- Tacos with Slow-Cooked Shredded Chicken
- Spicy Yet Savory Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Fuss-Free Burrito Bake Casserole
- Turkey-Potato Dinner Tortilla Wrap
- Cinco De Mayo Fiesta - Sweet Meets Spicy Recipes
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Grilled Asparagus Wrapped with Bacon
- Family-Friendly Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry
- Ricotta Puff Pastries with Strawberry Compote
- Jalapeño Popper Cups
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Pecan-Crusted Asian Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps
- Ruby Beet Chicken Salad Skewers
- Middle Eastern-Inspired Bean Salad
- Roasted Mushroom & Wheat Berry Salad
- Sauteed Mushroom & Sun-Dried Tomato Avocado Toast
- Three Mushroom & Garlic Grilled Pizza
- Apple Strudel Pancakes
- Mini Hash Brown Casseroles
- Watermelon Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken
- Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto, Corn & Ham
- Sammy's Cubano Sandwich
Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese, Summer Salad, Pecans, Salad Recipe
Source: American Pecan Council
More FOOD, DRINK & RECIPES [...]
APPETIZERS | SOUPS | PASTA | SALADS | MAIN COURSES | SEAFOOD | CHICKEN | PORK | LAMB | BEEF / VEAL | VEGETARIAN | SIDE DISHES | DESSERT | HEALTHY | WOLFGANG PUCK
Article: Copyright © iHaveNet.com
Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese - Effortless Summertime Recipe
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable