- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: Recipes
These Mini Hash Brown Casseroles provide a morsel bursting with flavor to pair with just about any morning meal.
Building out a full menu to please your brunch guests with simple, tasty recipes can help create a fun, flavorful atmosphere when it’s time for a morning bite.
By making a variety of dishes to accommodate an array of personal tastes, you can give friends and family the flavors they desire. With choices like Apple Strudel Pancakes and Mini Hash Brown Casseroles, you can fulfill a multitude of food groups from grains and fruits to dairy and meat. Allow the adults at your gathering to top off the meal with a spicy take on a Watermelon Bloody Mary, featuring simple preparation and a handful of garnish options.
A full brunch menu calls for small bites on the side to complement the multitude of flavors brought on by a variety of brunch dishes.
For a clever option that’s quick to make, these Mini Hash Brown Casseroles provide a morsel bursting with flavor to pair with just about any morning meal. Made with refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, which are pre-shredded for a faster fridge to fork kitchen experience, you can make a batch of the tasty cups in less than an hour.
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 Servings
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles Ingredients
1 package refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
1 pound Bob Evans Farms Original Sausage Roll
4 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup ham, cubed
1 cup red pepper, diced
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles Recipe Instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Remove hash browns from refrigerator and let rest.
- In skillet, cook sausage according to package directions.
- Lightly grease two 12-cup muffin tins. In bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add hash browns, butter, ham, red pepper, black pepper and cheese; mix.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 27-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Explore More Recipes
- Tacos with Slow-Cooked Shredded Chicken
- Spicy Yet Savory Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Fuss-Free Burrito Bake Casserole
- Turkey-Potato Dinner Tortilla Wrap
- Cinco De Mayo Fiesta - Sweet Meets Spicy Recipes
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Grilled Asparagus Wrapped with Bacon
- Family-Friendly Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry
- Ricotta Puff Pastries with Strawberry Compote
- Jalapeño Popper Cups
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Pecan-Crusted Asian Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps
- Ruby Beet Chicken Salad Skewers
- Middle Eastern-Inspired Bean Salad
- Roasted Mushroom & Wheat Berry Salad
- Sauteed Mushroom & Sun-Dried Tomato Avocado Toast
- Three Mushroom & Garlic Grilled Pizza
- Apple Strudel Pancakes
- Mini Hash Brown Casseroles
- Watermelon Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken
- Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto, Corn & Ham
- Sammy's Cubano Sandwich
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles Recipe, Hash Browns, Brunch & Breakfast
Source: Simply Potatoes
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles - A Small Brunch Bite Recipe
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable
Article: Copyright © iHaveNet.com