- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: Recipes
Keep your kitchen cool and comfortable with grilled meals that banish the heat to the outdoors with this Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing recipe.
Crisp, fresh greens and a perfect blend of spices and savory ingredients make each of this refreshing Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing recipe perfect solutions for toasty days.
Featuring ingredients across the food groups, these dairy-fueled recipes from Milk Means More are ideal for well-rounded meals filled with nutritious flavor. Zesty mustard, spicy Sriracha and rich buttermilk lend a marinated flavor upgrade to traditional grilled chicken, while homemade pesto, fresh corn and ham create a perfect harmony for a cheesy grilled pizza. Or make a salad the star of your dinner table with a simply seasoned sirloin steak, plenty of veggies and a tart twist on a creamy dressing made with yogurt and milk.
Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing Ingredients
1 cup plain yogurt
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (3 small limes)
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
20 ounces boneless petite sirloin steak
3 cups baby spinach
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce hearts
1/2 cup sweet red pepper rings
1/2 cup sweet yellow pepper rings
1 cup avocado chunks
1/4 cup thinly shaved red onion
Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing Recipe Instructions
- To make dressing: In blender, combine yogurt, lime juice, milk, chives, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend on low until smooth consistency forms and chives are completely incorporated. Transfer dressing to jar with tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until serving.
- Heat grill to medium.
- To prepare steak: Combine kosher salt, black pepper and granulated garlic to create rub. Sprinkle half of seasoning mix over one side of steak, pressing it into meat. Repeat with remaining seasoning on opposite side of steak.
- Grill steak over direct medium heat to desired level of doneness, approximately 4-5 minutes per side for medium pink center. Remove steak from grill and let rest 7-10 minutes on cutting board.
- To make salad: Toss spinach and romaine on large platter. Scatter red and yellow peppers, avocado and onion over greens. Slice grilled sirloin thinly against grain. Arrange meat slices along center of salad.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just prior to serving.
Explore More Recipes
- Tacos with Slow-Cooked Shredded Chicken
- Spicy Yet Savory Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Fuss-Free Burrito Bake Casserole
- Turkey-Potato Dinner Tortilla Wrap
- Cinco De Mayo Fiesta - Sweet Meets Spicy Recipes
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Grilled Asparagus Wrapped with Bacon
- Family-Friendly Veggie Smoked Sausage Stir-Fry
- Ricotta Puff Pastries with Strawberry Compote
- Jalapeño Popper Cups
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Spiced Pecan Grilled Peach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Pecan-Crusted Asian Turkey Meatball Lettuce Wraps
- Ruby Beet Chicken Salad Skewers
- Middle Eastern-Inspired Bean Salad
- Roasted Mushroom & Wheat Berry Salad
- Sauteed Mushroom & Sun-Dried Tomato Avocado Toast
- Three Mushroom & Garlic Grilled Pizza
- Apple Strudel Pancakes
- Mini Hash Brown Casseroles
- Watermelon Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken
- Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto, Corn & Ham
- Sammy's Cubano Sandwich
Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing Recipe, Grilled Chicken, Barbecue / Grilled
Recipe courtesy of Kirsten Kubert of Comfortably Domestic on behalf of Milk Means More
Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing - Summer Salad Recipes
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable
Article: Copyright © iHaveNet.com