Unsightly scratch on your car? Depending on the severity, many imperfections can be dealt with at home. Here's how to remove scratches from your car
- Essential Automotive Tools for the Home Mechanic
- How to Choose the Right Tires for Your Car
- Lamborghini Veneno
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Corvette Stingray Convertible
- McLaren P1
- BMW 3-Series GT
- Greatest Cars: Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost
- Greatest Cars: Ford GT40
- Greatest Cars: Aston Martin DB4
- MORE PERSONAL FINANCE ...
After a long winter, my kids have become used to staying inside. Are there any outdoor activities to get the entire familia moving again?
- For the Love of ... Mud!
- How to Get Your Kids to Clean Up Their Rooms<
- Driveway Games for Kids
- Games for Building Better Family Bonds
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Summer with Your Kids
- Family Dinner and Home Cooked Meals: A Parenting Priority
- Break Out of Your Mommy Rut
- Flu-Proof Your Home
- 7 Signs Your Kids Are Ready For Sports
- 6 Signs Your Child Is Gifted
- Keep Your Kids Safe in Sports
- Why Every Mom Needs Time Alone
- Creative Indoor and Sick-day Activities for Kids
- Parents Guide to Cold Medicines
- MORE FAMILY ARTICLES ...
You don't have to spend a ton of money on new clothes. Instead, punch up your wardrobe for spring with colorful, standout accessories that will take your look from good-enough to dazzling
- Hair Dye: Should You Go Organic?
- How to Get Your Gorgeous on in Under 5 Minutes
- Spring Trends Turning Us into '90s Pop Stars
- Chic Coachella Hair Styles
- Spring Manicure? Nailed It!
- Siete Primavera Must-Have Beauty Products
- Surviving the Spring Hairpocalypse
- Make-Up Tips: Blush 101
- 4 Fashion Must Haves
- 5 Myths About Caring for Denim
- Spring Clean Your Beauty Arsenal
- What Your Handbag Says About You
- MORE FASHION & STYLE ARTICLES ...
This Chocolate and Raspberry Cake is an elegant dessert recipe made to impress without a lot of fuss. It has a deep, rich flavor that is not too sweet. The raspberries sink slightly into the cake while it bakes, creating pockets of intense flavor
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Cheesy Polenta and Egg Casserole
- Truffled Potato and Goat Cheese Flatbread Pizza
- Grilled Pizza with Caramelized Onions, Sausage and Manchego Cheese
- How to Make Paneer Cheese
- Lamb Meatballs with Egg and Lemon Sauce
- Beet Tonarelli Pasta Recipe
- Spicy Sausage and Mixed Vegetable Skillet Pasta
- Fresh Tagliatelle with Garlic, Rucola and Sundried Tomatoes
- Summer Chopped Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- Turnip Soup with Garlic Chickpea Croutons
- Chili-Roasted Carrots
- Shredded Root Vegetable Pancakes
- MORE RECIPES ...
Eco-friendly roofs were once concepts. Not anymore. These days, many savvy homeowners incorporate energy-efficient technologies on their roofs to save energy and money. Here are several energy-efficent DIY options for residential roofs
- All Hands on Deck: How to Build a Deck
- How Often You Should Repaint Your Home
- Build Your Own Water Feature
- Spring Composting 101
- Sprucing up Your Lawn
- What are Some Alternatives to Grass?
- Are 'Green' Cleaning Products Effective?
- Window Shopping
- How to Choose the Best Carpet
- Essential Woodworking Tools
- Flooring for Your Garage
- Say Hello to Spring
- MORE HOME & GARDEN ARTICLES ...
A well-planned night at home can be just as romantic as a fancy night on the town. Plan a homebody date night for you and your sweetheart with these tips
- Plan a Fabulous Girls Night Out
- Make Date Night Exciting Again
- 6 Tips to Handle Criticism
- How to Break Up With a Friend
- How to Win People Over
- 5 Ways to Show a Friend You Care
- Good Friends: The Key to Good Health
- Build Better Relationships
- The 8 Secrets of Constructive Arguments
- The One Thing That Can Make Your Partner Jealous
- Getting the Girl -- Without Losing Your Friends
- How to Deal With Jealousy
- 10 Things to You Should Never, Ever Say to a Woman
- Families Still Key to Happiness
- MORE RELATIONSHIP ARTICLES ...
The a.m. rush does not have to send you over the edge. You can definitely make a speedy departure -- and save your sanity -- by planning ahead. Read on for some smart tips that'll reduce your family's morning rush
- Are You In Competition With Other Moms?
- The Magic of Saying No -- and Meaning It
- When Time-Outs Don't Work
- Best Time-Saving Tips for Busy Moms
- Why Do Babies Cry?
- Why You Should Establish Baby's Sleep Schedule Now
- Boosting Baby's Brain Power During Pregnancy
- Is Your Baby Sleeping Safely?
- Healthy Baby Gadgets You Need Now
- Baby Car Seat Safety: What Every New Parent Needs to Know
- What Does Your Baby See?
- Swaddling: The Baby Sleep Secret
- MORE PARENTING ARTICLES ...
With energy to spare, dogs can make excellent running companions. Plus, it's hard to blow off your workout when your dog is begging for a run. Here are some factors to consider before planning a run with your dog
- Dogs and the Workplace
- Exercise and the Small Dog
- Your Dog Doesn't Listen?
- Bark Management 101
- Stop Your Dog From Begging
- Are Dog Shows for You?
- Meet the Penn-MaryDel Foxhound
- What to do with a dog that won't stop barking
- 4 Tips to Keep Your Dog's Coat Healthy
- How to Train Your Dog to Hunt
- The Rottweiler: Your Family's Best Friend
- Teach Your Dog to Swim
- Show Dog Skills for Any Mutt
- Beginner's Guide to Dog Agility
- MORE PETS ...
Follow these five tips and you'll be well on your way to arriving at your destination refreshed, energized, and ready to tackle your day
- The Peninsula Paris at a Glance
- London Celebrates Shakespeare
- Tips for Traveling Light
- Beach Bag Essentials
- Amazing Staycation Ideas You've Never Thought of
- Smart Parenting Strategies for Family Travel
- Top 10 Train Journeys
- Planning a European Vacation Itinerary
- Beyond Barcelona
- Hamburg: Germany at Its Modern Best
- Brussels: The Would-Be Capital of Europe
- Vibrant Vienna
- The Joy of First-Time Cruising
- 10 Great Seaside Escapes
- Another Golden Age for Amsterdam
- Languedoc: France's Hidden Corner
- MORE VACATION ARTICLES ...
Being an American Latina means different things. Las Fabulosas talks to three mujeres about their Latina pride and how nuestra cultura enriches the American experience
- Get Lost in a Good Book: Spring / Summer Reading List
- Are You Turning into Your Mother?
- The Secret to Feeling Amazing
- Can the Law of Attraction Change Your Life?
- The No-Crash Bikini Body Diet
- Embrace Procrastination -- and Thrive on It
- How to Make New Habits Stick
- Overcome Your Fears by Facing Them
- Reclaim Your Body After Baby!
- How New Moms Can Balance Life and Love After Baby
- 5 Ways New Moms Can Get Sleep
- Why You Need to Let Loose (Now!)
- Finding Hidden Moments for Me-time
- What is 'Having It All,' Anyway?
- MORE WOMAN ...
Finding the perfect gift for the cook or food lover in your life can be overwhelming. For one thing, there are so many things to choose from. Here's a handful of books and other foodie gifts to help you focus your choices
You'd rightly bristle at being called a nerd, but these days it's practically chic to be labeled a geek. Take this quick quiz to see whether you can count yourself among the few
Here are several tips to keep in mind the next time you encounter a maniac on the road
Here are my secrets to perfect, healthier French toast
Does your morning routine feel more like a 'mourning' routine? The first 30 minutes of your day has a powerful grip over the rest of your day -- your morning behaviors and attitudes can influence how you feel and what you do for the rest of your waking hours. You can do these five simple things that will start your day off on a better note and help you live your best life
Do you want to change your life but struggle to make it happen? Your body was designed for one thing, and, contrary to popular self-help gurus, it's not success or riches. You were designed to ... survive. Here's how can you create a personal revolution that will radically transform your life
In an age when we are constantly trying to do more, it may come as a surprise to see me encourage you to do less, but there is power in 'at least.' These two simple words can get you off the couch and can help you reach your goals because they crush the one thing that can impede your progress -- excuses
John Robbins wants to help replace our culture of excess with 'more of a high-joy culture.' Says Robbins, 'We can actually have a higher quality of life even though we may have a lower standard of living.' Robbins urges us to shift our definition of success. To do that, Robbins recommends making lifestyle changes. Here are some of his suggestions
If I ever harbored any doubt that the physical world is sidling over to the virtual, two news items have erased, once and for all, those reservations. The keypad and screen are about to replace the gentle voice and the concerned countenance of a real, live person across the table. Consider the following
Most of us have high expectations for the holidays. We want to give (and receive) the perfect gift and cook a flawless meal for the family -- but all the stress can take a toll on our holiday spirit. Here's how to keep smiling throughout the season
Finding the perfect holiday gift is a challenge, especially when your wish is to promote a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle. This year, give the gift of health with these great ideas
It's no big secret that the global economy is gasping for air. And that can certainly put a pinch on your just-for-fun funds. But it doesn't mean you have to hunker down under a gray cloud of boredom. There are plenty of things you and the gang can do for a good time. No need to reach too deep into your wallets!
The media is aflutter about a new study showing a growing number of women out-earning their husbands, a situation that has become more common in a recession in which men are losing jobs at a faster clip. There's even a catchy label to accompany the movement: alpha wives. To which I say: Oh, boy, here we go again.
What is it about high school that makes adults wistful for the good old days? Perhaps nostalgia gilds those memories. Or maybe it's the very grown-up knowledge that, once gone, they never return. Whatever the reason, I'm still not one to gloss over the realities of those angst-ridden years.
I'm wondering now whether I got it wrong all these years. Instead of recognizing my mistakes, instead of slapping myself on the side of the head, instead of wallowing in the humiliation I deserved, maybe I should've found a lawyer and sued
Happiness, researchers say, has a U-shaped relationship with age. People are relatively happy until they're 18 -- then life happens. Mortgages, jobs, children, relationships, disappointments with a capital D. So that youthful feel-good quality heads south until one hits 50. After bottoming out in the early 50s, however, people grow steadily happier
Yes, indeedy, 'manners.' What an old-fashioned concept, no? Maybe, she muses, people are too busy to be polite. To which my mother would've said: It takes the same amount of energy to be polite as to be rude.
Walking is one of the easiest ways to be physically active. A brisk-paced walk can help you feel better, increase energy, and pick up your spirits.
It takes guts and determination to invest time into improving yourself or starting a business. If you've taken night classes, started a blog or have participated at Toastmasters, you know you are putting yourself on the line. It's hard work and there is ample room for disappointment, rejection and failure? What is our obsession with failure? People see failure as a colossal mistake. It's not
JUKARI Fit to Fly makes fitness fun again by introducing a new way to move in a gym workout and is accessible to all women, regardless of fitness levels.