- LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- iHaveNet.com: Recipes
Sweetheart Dark Chocolate Brownies
Love is in the air - every day with this sweetheart dark chocolate brownies recipe.
Sweetheart Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Prep: 20 minute
Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 10+ servings
For the brownies:
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For the glaze:
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 ablespoon unsalted butter
Sweetheart Dark Chocolate Brownies Recipe Steps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small pot over low heat, melt 1/2 cup of butter and 4 ounces of dark chocolate together until smooth.
3. Add eggs one at a time, and whisk to combine after each addition.
4. Add sugar and vanilla and stir to combine.
5. Add flour, cocoa powder and salt and stir until smooth.
6. Transfer batter into a 9 x 9 aluminum foil lined baking pan and place it into the oven for 25 minutes and bake until done.
7. While brownies are baking, melt together semisweet chocolate and 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter for the glaze. Once melted, set aside.
8. When brownies are done, let them cool.
9. Once cooled, drizzle glaze over brownies, and spread it on top using an offset spatula.
Barefoot Bubbly Ruby Red Bliss
Makes: 2 servings
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 6 ounces Barefoot Red Moscato Champagne
- 2 skewer cranberries for garnish
1. Place chilled juices in flutes. Top with Barefoot Bubbly Red Moscato. Garnish with cranberries.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images
For more romantic wines and recipes, visit www.barefootwines.com.
"Sweetheart Dark Chocolate Brownies"
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food share their passion on iHaveNet.com. These chefs make great cooking easier than imagined. Each gourmet recipe features expert advice and an easy-to-make recipe. Exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable