- iHaveNet.com: NFL Football
Hall Says Tirade with Sherman Won't End in Brawl
by Fitzgerald Cecilio
Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall turned to radio to insist that Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman is not a top-three cornerback in the NFL.
Hall and Sherman had a Twitter feud after the latter claimed he is the best cornerback in the game.
But based on Hall's list, which he mentioned while appearing at speaking on the "Grant & Danny Show" on 106.7 The Fan, the top three are Patrick Peterson, Aqib Talib and Darrelle Revis.
While Hall admits that Sherman's numbers are impressive, he wants the latter go up against the likes of Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant before he gives a better assessment.
Hall noted that Sherman stays in one place on the left side of the defense, not following the opponents' best receiver wherever he goes.
He added that Sherman's game is boosted by being on a team with two of the best safeties in the game, Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.
Hall also reasoned that while Sherman does have 20 interceptions in three seasons, the ball always gets thrown his way because he is not at the top of his game.
But Hall assures that when he sees Sherman, a brawl would not ensue.
"We might talk some more, have this discussion more, but it definitely won't be fisticuffs," he said.
- Eagles Owe DeSean Jackson, Fans an Explanation
- From Manhattan to Washington, Indians Get Snookered
- Daniel Snyder Missing the Point in Redskins Name Debate?
- Redskins Sign ex-Eagles Wideout DeSean Jackson
- Donald Trump: 'I was approached by group interested in Bills'
- Eagles Release DeSean Jackson
- Bo Jackson to Russell Wilson: 'Stick to Football'
- NFL Should Allow Use of Medical Marijuana
- Seahawks Win Super Bowl XLVIII
- Walter Jones Leads 2014 Hall of Fame Class
Article: Copyright © - All Rights Reserved