Best Books for Cat Lovers
You love to read and you love cats, so why not combine the two into a literary match made in heaven? Curl up on your couch -- with your kitten -- and dive into one of these must-reads for any feline fancier.
One look at Homer, a 3-week-old eyeless and abandoned black kitten, and Gwen knew he'd be coming home with her. Homer's love of life and everyone around him forever changed Gwen Cooper's life and showed her that love isn't something you see with your eyes.
As host of Animal Planet's "My Cat From Hell," Jason Galaxy sees his share of wild-child cats, but his own story is very similar. This tattoo-covered man isn't what you'd expect as a cat expert. Once a down-and-out musician and drug addict, Galaxy shares how he and Benny, a cat he adopted with a shattered pelvis, helped fix each other.
From laugh-out-loud funny to heartbreakingly beautiful, these quick-read tales from women writers about their beloved felines will warm your cat-loving soul.
Buckley's Story is a celebration of the love and companionship between animals and their people. Just two short years after King adopted Buckley, she was diagnosed with heart disease, and this made their bond grow even stronger. This beautiful story about the day-to-day dealings of caring for a sick cat, as well as the joy of sharing such a deep love, make Buckley's Story a sweet read for anyone who would do anything for their cats.
More picture book than literary masterpiece, The French Cat is a collection of photographs and narratives by animal photographer Rachael Hale. Quaint villas and chateaus serve as the backdrops for this collection of snapshots of the cats that populate the picturesque streets of France.
Recent Pet Articles
- Is Your Dog Ready for Agility?
- When Should You Tell Your Dog 'No'?
- How to Plan a First-class Puppy Playgroup
- Dog Lovers: You Too Can Have a Garden!
- Are Tennis Balls Safe for Your Dog?
- 4 Simple Steps to Stop Dog Jumping
- Minimize the Shedding: Essential Springtime Dog-grooming Tips
- Grooming Curly-haired Dogs
- Why Your Dog Needs Vaccinations
- Old Wives' Tales About Dogs: Dispelled
- New Supplement Can Help Your Dog's Digestion
- What Snoring Says About Your Dog's Health
- The Dog Olympics
- Stop Cat Bullying
- Turn Your Cat Into a Social Media Star
- Best Books for Cat Lovers
- Improve Your Senior Cat's Eating Behavior
- Find Your Perfect Kitten
- Don't Declaw Your Cat: Furniture-saving Tips and Tricks
- Common Eye Problems in Cats
- Cat Displacement Behavior
- Luxury Hotels for Cats
- The Right Way to Handle Puppy Behavior Issues
- The Silken Windhound: A Low-maintenance Beauty
- Is Your Puppy Ready for Sports?
- Dog-friendly Spring-cleaning: A How-to Guide
- Dog Training Partner
- How to Help Keep an Aging Cat Healthy
- Do Bored Cats Sleep More?
- The Agile Cat
- Cat Athletes With Summer Olympics Talents
- Why Cats Have Whiskers
- 5 Ways to Save on Pet Costs
- Games to Download for Your Cat
- Is It Too Late to Train Your Senior Cat?
- How Cats Show Their Happiness
- Natural Ways to Eliminate Litter Box Odor
- How to Exercise Your Cat
- Why Your Cat Acts Stressed and Anxious
- Hidden Causes of Cat Obesity
- Lower Your Stress with a Cat
- The Cat Connection to Dating and Romance
- How to Introduce a New Pet to Your Old Pet
- Should You Clothe Your Cat?
- Cat Sleep Routines
- Can You Give Your Cat a Bath?
- Healthy Nutrition for Your Senior Cat
- Top 3 Apps for Cats
- Cat Breeds for Dog Lovers
- Train Your Aggressive, Biting Kitten
- Can Cats Find Their Way Home?
- Caring for Your Arthritic Cat
- Keep Your Cat Calm During Storms
- Top 5 Ways to Improve Life for Your Senior Cat
Copyright © 2012 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.