What's New in Rome and Venice in 2010
But to enjoy these classic destinations fully, you need to be prepared for changes in 2010. Knowing about a few recent developments will make your visit smoother this year.
There's a new taxi scam in
Another new regulation will impact many budget travelers --
To the south of
Despite the economic downturn, there's one new price break.
Calatrava Bridge, Venice
This year, you can expect more controversy over
As more travelers get smart about flying into smaller airports,
No matter how you get here -- and no matter what's been changed --
Recent Vacation Ideas & Travel Destinations
- Venice Beyond St. Mark's
- Venice: Italian Magic on the Adriatic
- 5 Family Hotels in Rome
- Plan Ahead for a Memorable Roman Holiday
- Pizza, Pesci and Produce in Naples
- Tuscan Treats: Pisa and Lucca
- Abruzzo Italy's Forgotten Region
- Positano, Italy: Stroll Behind the Chic Facades
- Naples: Italy in the Extreme
- Tuning in to Tasty Italy
- Italy's Cinque Terre & Vernazza
- Siena's Palio Sets Stage for Touring Tuscany
- An Unforgettable Mediterranean Wedding
- From France to Italy Over Mont Blanc
- Digging Up Roots In Sicily
- Riding the Eurostar Train: Your Ears Won't Even Pop
(c) 2010 Rick Steves Distributed by Tribune Media Services, Inc.
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food, share that passion. They make great cooking easier than you ever imagined. Each feature includes both an expert tip and an easy recipe - exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable.
Recipes Click Here
Movie Reviews, commentary and more. Plus Trailers from movies currently in theaters and available on DVD.
Movie Reviews Click Here