USA TODAY Sports' Scott Gleeson and Eric Prisbell break down the West Region Sweet 16 matchups.
Click to Watch:
NCAA Men's Basketball Sweet 16 Matchups
Midwest Region Sweet 16
March 26, 2015
1 Kentucky vs 5 West Virginia (9:45 PM)
3 Notre Dame vs 7 Wichita State (7:15 PM)
West Region Sweet 16
March 26, 2015
1 Wisconsin vs 4 North Carolina (7:47 PM)
2 Arizona vs 6 Xavier (10:17 PM)
East Region Sweet 16
March 27, 2015
4 Louisville vs 8 North Carolina St. (7:37 PM)
3 Oklahoma vs 7 Michigan St. (10:07 PM)
South Region Sweet 16
March 27, 2015
1 Duke vs 5 Utah (9:45 PM)
2 Gonzaga vs 11 UCLA (7:15 PM)
All times Eastern Time
- Duke Wins 5th National Championship
- Duke's Fantastic Freshmen Lead Blue Devils to the National Title
- Duke Captures National Title
- Duke Beats Wisconsin to Win National Championship
- Inside Duke's Title Win Over Wisconsin
- Why Wisconsin Couldn't Finish vs Duke
- Duke Players Reflect on Coach K's Legacy
- Officials Role in Badgers Loss
- Bo Ryan on Officiating: 'Sometimes Games Are Played Differently'
- College Basketball: What to Expect Next Year
- Who Will Win It All: Wisconsin or Duke?
- Which Team Has the Advantage in National Championship?
- Wisconsin, Duke to Meet in NCAA Tournament Final
- Why Duke Can Win the National Championship
- Duke vs Wisconsin Title Game Set
- Wisconsin's Kentucky Celebration
- Wisconsin Ends Kentucky's Perfect Season
- 38-1: How the Mighty Kentucky Wildcats Fell
- How Wisconsin Beat Kentucky
- Final Four: Reactions Full of Emotions
- Was Sitting Harrison Twins the Right Decision?
- Kentucky Loses Perfect Season
- Izzo: 'It Wasn't One of Our Better Games'
- Coach K: 'We Keep Getting Better'
- Can Wisconsin Spoil Kentucky's Historic Run?
- Michigan State vs Duke: A Look at the Final Four Matchup
- Can Anything Slow Down the Kentucky Wildcats?
- The Final Four: Not Everyone Hates Duke For Once
- Final Four Coaches Talk About Each Other
- March Madness' False Student Narrative
- John Calipari Receives 1st AP Coach of the Year Award
- Izzo, Trice, Valentine Prepare for Duke
- Badgers Ready to Face Kentucky
- Frank Kaminsky vs Kentucky
- Kentucky on Prospects of Perfect Season
- What to Look For in the Final 4
- Can Bo Ryan Outcoach John Calipari?
- Why Devin Booker Makes Kentucky Unbeatable
- Christian Laettner on Duke, The Shot, Final Four
- Analyzing the Final Four Ticket Market
- NCAA Tournament Photo Reflections
- Kentucky Wildcats No Lock Against Wisconsin Badgers in Final Four
- How Wisconsin Could Beat Kentucky
- Badgers Will Give Undefeated Wildcats Tough Test
- Will March Magic Continue for Michigan State in Final Four?
- Final Four Preview: Keys to Duke Vs. Michigan State
- Coach K on Michigan State: 'They Don't Have a Team, They Have a Program'
- John Calipari Talks Kentucky Wildcats X-Factor
- Bo Ryan on Kentucky: 'Not Only Were They Good in November, but They Are Even Better Now'
- Michigan State Beats Louisville in Overtime to Advance to Final Four
- Rick Pitino: Loss to Spartans a 'Bitter Pill to Swallow'
- Gonzaga Falls to Duke in Elite Eight
- Kentucky's Aaron Harrison Was Unsung Hero vs Notre Dame
- Can Anyone Stop Kentucky?
- Has Kentucky Even Reached Its Peak Yet?
- Is Notre Dame a Threat to Kentucky?
- Notre Dame vs Kentucky Elite 8 Preview
- Wisconsin vs Arizona Elite 8 Preview
- Louisville vs Michigan State Elite 8 Preview
- Duke vs Gonzaga Elite 8 Preview
- Does Gonzaga Stand a Chance vs Duke?
- Duke, Gonzaga, MSU, Louisville Move On
- Duke Holds Off Utah in Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Beats UCLA, Ends Long Wait for Elite Eight
- Harrell Leads Louisville Past NC State
- Notre Dame's Mike Brey: 'We Are America's Team Tomorrow'
- Spartans Knock Out Sooners
- Tom Izzo, Michigan State Picking It Up in the NCAA Tournament
- Arizona Holds Off Xavier
- Wisconsin Finishes Off North Carolina
- Kentucky Doubles Up West Virginia
- Who's Heading To The Final Four?
- Arizona Scariest Team in West Region
- Sweet 16: Keys to Each Midwest Region Matchup
- The Best Coach Left in NCAA Tournament
- Sweet 16 Preview: Midwest Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: East Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: South Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: West Region
- Must-Watch Players in the Sweet 16
- Sweet 16 Packed with Good Teams
- WVU's Chances vs Kentucky
- Shockers, Spartans Advance to Sweet 16
- Shockers Roll Past Jayhawks
- Wichita State Upsets in-State Rival Kansas
- Louisville's Their Best Game
- Oklahoma Takes Out Dayton
- Duke & Wichita State Roll On
- Wisconsin Scraps to Sweet 16
- Wisconsin Takes Care of Troublesome Oregon
- Do Great Teams Have to Cover?
- Duke Onto Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Beats Iowa
- West Virginia Beats Maryland, 69-59
- NC State Knocks Off Villanova
- Was Villanova Overrated?
- Utah Advances Over Georgetown
- Michigan State Upends Virginia
- North Carolina Moves on
- Arizona Downs Ohio State
- UCLA Takes Down UAB
- Kentucky Takes Care of Cincinnati
- What Are Dayton and Virginia's Chances in the Tourney?
- The Massive Money Behind March Madness
- Shockers Up Next for Jayhawks
- Big 12 Rebounds in NCAA Tournament
- Gonzaga Advances Past North Dakota State
- Louisville Slips Past UC Irvine
- West Virginia Holds Off Pesky Buffalo
- Kansas Cruises to Victory Over NMSU
- Michigan State Holds Off Georgia, 70-63
- Virginia Knocks Off Belmont
- Northern Iowa Takes Care of Wyoming
- Wichita State Hangs on to Beat Indiana
- Dayton Continues Improbable Run
- San Diego State Escapes St. John's
- Valparaiso Almost Plays Spoiler vs Maryland
- Oregon's 'Good Effort' Helps Them Get Past Oklahoma State
- Iowa Makes Easy Work of Davidson
- Duke Beats Robert Morris
- Wisconsin On to Round of 32
- UAB, Georgia State Pull Off Upsets
- Kentucky's Quest for Perfection
- Villanova Rolls in Opener
- Georgia State the Perfect Cinderella Story
- UAB Upsets Iowa State
- Harvard Almost Plays Spoiler
- Georgia State's R.J. Hunter Sinks Insane 3-Pointer
- Son's Game Winning 3-Pointer Floors Georgia State Coach
- Ohio State Knocks Out VCU
- Butler Takes Down Texas 56-48
- UCLA Edges SMU After Controversial Goaltending Call
- Goal-Tending Debate: Did UCLA/SMU Refs Make Right Call?
- Big 12 Basketball Disappoints on 1st Day of Tourney
- March Madness Has Us Spending Money and Ditching Work
- Kentucky's Chances for NCAA Basketball Title
- NCAA Tournament: Should Athletes Get Paid?
- NCAA Tournament: 4 Cinderellas to Watch
- Jerardi: Kentucky-Utah for NCAA Title
- March Madness Pool Mistakes to Avoid
- A Method To March Madness
- March Madness Breakdown
- NCAA Tournament Sleepers
- Larry Brown Thinks Kentucky Would Make NBA Playoffs
- Resist the Urge to Copy the President's NCAA Bracket
Article: Copyright © 2015
"Arizona Scariest Team in West Region"