A late 13-0 run from Oklahoma lifted the Sooners past Dayton, 72-66, in the third round. Buddy Hield finished with 15 points and five assists while Jordan Woodard had 16 points and four steals for the Sooners. Oklahoma Sooners head coach Lon Kruger and Jordan Woodard react after the Sooners' win.
Click to Watch:
Late Run Lifts Sooners To Sweet 16
No. 3 seed Oklahoma used a 13-0, second-half run to outlast upset-minded, No. 11 seed Dayton, 72-66, in the Round of 32. OU faces Michigan State in the Sweet 16.
Click to Watch:
NCAA Men's Basketball Sweet 16 Matchups
Midwest Region Sweet 16
March 26, 2015
1 Kentucky vs 5 West Virginia (9:45 PM)
3 Notre Dame vs 7 Wichita State (7:15 PM)
West Region Sweet 16
March 26, 2015
1 Wisconsin vs 4 North Carolina (7:47 PM)
2 Arizona vs 6 Xavier (10:17 PM)
East Region Sweet 16
March 27, 2015
4 Louisville vs 8 North Carolina St. (7:37 PM)
3 Oklahoma vs 7 Michigan St. (10:07 PM)
South Region Sweet 16
March 27, 2015
1 Duke vs 5 Utah (9:45 PM)
2 Gonzaga vs 11 UCLA (7:15 PM)
All times Eastern Time
- Duke Wins 5th National Championship
- Duke's Fantastic Freshmen Lead Blue Devils to the National Title
- Duke Captures National Title
- Duke Beats Wisconsin to Win National Championship
- Inside Duke's Title Win Over Wisconsin
- Why Wisconsin Couldn't Finish vs Duke
- Duke Players Reflect on Coach K's Legacy
- Officials Role in Badgers Loss
- Bo Ryan on Officiating: 'Sometimes Games Are Played Differently'
- College Basketball: What to Expect Next Year
- Who Will Win It All: Wisconsin or Duke?
- Which Team Has the Advantage in National Championship?
- Wisconsin, Duke to Meet in NCAA Tournament Final
- Why Duke Can Win the National Championship
- Duke vs Wisconsin Title Game Set
- Wisconsin's Kentucky Celebration
- Wisconsin Ends Kentucky's Perfect Season
- 38-1: How the Mighty Kentucky Wildcats Fell
- How Wisconsin Beat Kentucky
- Final Four: Reactions Full of Emotions
- Was Sitting Harrison Twins the Right Decision?
- Kentucky Loses Perfect Season
- Izzo: 'It Wasn't One of Our Better Games'
- Coach K: 'We Keep Getting Better'
- Can Wisconsin Spoil Kentucky's Historic Run?
- Michigan State vs Duke: A Look at the Final Four Matchup
- Can Anything Slow Down the Kentucky Wildcats?
- The Final Four: Not Everyone Hates Duke For Once
- Final Four Coaches Talk About Each Other
- March Madness' False Student Narrative
- John Calipari Receives 1st AP Coach of the Year Award
- Izzo, Trice, Valentine Prepare for Duke
- Badgers Ready to Face Kentucky
- Frank Kaminsky vs Kentucky
- Kentucky on Prospects of Perfect Season
- What to Look For in the Final 4
- Can Bo Ryan Outcoach John Calipari?
- Why Devin Booker Makes Kentucky Unbeatable
- Christian Laettner on Duke, The Shot, Final Four
- Analyzing the Final Four Ticket Market
- NCAA Tournament Photo Reflections
- Kentucky Wildcats No Lock Against Wisconsin Badgers in Final Four
- How Wisconsin Could Beat Kentucky
- Badgers Will Give Undefeated Wildcats Tough Test
- Will March Magic Continue for Michigan State in Final Four?
- Final Four Preview: Keys to Duke Vs. Michigan State
- Coach K on Michigan State: 'They Don't Have a Team, They Have a Program'
- John Calipari Talks Kentucky Wildcats X-Factor
- Bo Ryan on Kentucky: 'Not Only Were They Good in November, but They Are Even Better Now'
- Michigan State Beats Louisville in Overtime to Advance to Final Four
- Rick Pitino: Loss to Spartans a 'Bitter Pill to Swallow'
- Gonzaga Falls to Duke in Elite Eight
- Kentucky's Aaron Harrison Was Unsung Hero vs Notre Dame
- Can Anyone Stop Kentucky?
- Has Kentucky Even Reached Its Peak Yet?
- Is Notre Dame a Threat to Kentucky?
- Notre Dame vs Kentucky Elite 8 Preview
- Wisconsin vs Arizona Elite 8 Preview
- Louisville vs Michigan State Elite 8 Preview
- Duke vs Gonzaga Elite 8 Preview
- Does Gonzaga Stand a Chance vs Duke?
- Duke, Gonzaga, MSU, Louisville Move On
- Duke Holds Off Utah in Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Beats UCLA, Ends Long Wait for Elite Eight
- Harrell Leads Louisville Past NC State
- Notre Dame's Mike Brey: 'We Are America's Team Tomorrow'
- Spartans Knock Out Sooners
- Tom Izzo, Michigan State Picking It Up in the NCAA Tournament
- Arizona Holds Off Xavier
- Wisconsin Finishes Off North Carolina
- Kentucky Doubles Up West Virginia
- Who's Heading To The Final Four?
- Arizona Scariest Team in West Region
- Sweet 16: Keys to Each Midwest Region Matchup
- The Best Coach Left in NCAA Tournament
- Sweet 16 Preview: Midwest Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: East Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: South Region
- Sweet 16 Preview: West Region
- Must-Watch Players in the Sweet 16
- Sweet 16 Packed with Good Teams
- WVU's Chances vs Kentucky
- Shockers, Spartans Advance to Sweet 16
- Shockers Roll Past Jayhawks
- Wichita State Upsets in-State Rival Kansas
- Louisville's Their Best Game
- Oklahoma Takes Out Dayton
- Duke & Wichita State Roll On
- Wisconsin Scraps to Sweet 16
- Wisconsin Takes Care of Troublesome Oregon
- Do Great Teams Have to Cover?
- Duke Onto Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Beats Iowa
- West Virginia Beats Maryland, 69-59
- NC State Knocks Off Villanova
- Was Villanova Overrated?
- Utah Advances Over Georgetown
- Michigan State Upends Virginia
- North Carolina Moves on
- Arizona Downs Ohio State
- UCLA Takes Down UAB
- Kentucky Takes Care of Cincinnati
- What Are Dayton and Virginia's Chances in the Tourney?
- The Massive Money Behind March Madness
- Shockers Up Next for Jayhawks
- Big 12 Rebounds in NCAA Tournament
- Gonzaga Advances Past North Dakota State
- Louisville Slips Past UC Irvine
- West Virginia Holds Off Pesky Buffalo
- Kansas Cruises to Victory Over NMSU
- Michigan State Holds Off Georgia, 70-63
- Virginia Knocks Off Belmont
- Northern Iowa Takes Care of Wyoming
- Wichita State Hangs on to Beat Indiana
- Dayton Continues Improbable Run
- San Diego State Escapes St. John's
- Valparaiso Almost Plays Spoiler vs Maryland
- Oregon's 'Good Effort' Helps Them Get Past Oklahoma State
- Iowa Makes Easy Work of Davidson
- Duke Beats Robert Morris
- Wisconsin On to Round of 32
- UAB, Georgia State Pull Off Upsets
- Kentucky's Quest for Perfection
- Villanova Rolls in Opener
- Georgia State the Perfect Cinderella Story
- UAB Upsets Iowa State
- Harvard Almost Plays Spoiler
- Georgia State's R.J. Hunter Sinks Insane 3-Pointer
- Son's Game Winning 3-Pointer Floors Georgia State Coach
- Ohio State Knocks Out VCU
- Butler Takes Down Texas 56-48
- UCLA Edges SMU After Controversial Goaltending Call
- Goal-Tending Debate: Did UCLA/SMU Refs Make Right Call?
- Big 12 Basketball Disappoints on 1st Day of Tourney
- March Madness Has Us Spending Money and Ditching Work
- Kentucky's Chances for NCAA Basketball Title
- NCAA Tournament: Should Athletes Get Paid?
- NCAA Tournament: 4 Cinderellas to Watch
- Jerardi: Kentucky-Utah for NCAA Title
- March Madness Pool Mistakes to Avoid
- A Method To March Madness
- March Madness Breakdown
- NCAA Tournament Sleepers
- Larry Brown Thinks Kentucky Would Make NBA Playoffs
- Resist the Urge to Copy the President's NCAA Bracket
Article: Copyright © 2015
"Oklahoma Takes Out Dayton, Advances to Sweet 16"