It's hard to believe that after so many hits, Pitbull only earns his first-ever #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 this week. "Give Me Everything," with Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer, jumps from #2 to #1 this week in its eighth week at the top 10.
"Give Me Everything" also becomes the first appearance at #1 for both Afrojack and Nayer, and only Ne-Yo's second appearance in the spot. Selling another 187,000 copies, the Miami rapper was finally able to topple Adele from the top.
Adele is down to #2 this week with "Rolling in the Deep," selling 170,000 copies. LMFAO follows at #3 for a third week with "Party Rock Anthem," featuring Lauren Bennett and Goonrock, selling 212,000 copies.
Katy Perry holds at #4 for another week with "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," this week's #1 digital seller, moving 226,000 copies. Nicki Minaj earns her first-ever Top 5 hit with "Super Bass" this week, moving up from #8 to #5 and moving another 169,000 copies.
Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory" holds at #6 for a third week, moving 149,000 copies, while Katy Perry's second entry in the Top 10. Her former #1 hit "E.T." with Kanye West drops down to #7 this week.
Maroon 5 earn their fourth Top 10 hit this week with "Moves Like Jagger," their new post-"Voice" single featuring Christina Aguilera. The single, which debuts at #2 in the digital sales rank moving 213,000 copies, is also Aguilera's ninth Top 10.
Bruno Mars spends a second week at #9 with "The Lazy Song," while Lil Wayne climbs into the Top 10 this week, earning his 15th Top 10 single with "How To Love." The single moves 130,000 copies.
Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 For the Week Ending July 9, 2011:
1. "Give Me Everything," Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer
2. "Rolling In the Deep," Adele
3. "Party Rock Anthem," LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
4. "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," Katy Perry
5. "Super Bass," Nicki Minaj
6. "The Edge of Glory," Lady Gaga
7. "E.T.," Katy Perry feat. Kanye West
8. "Moves Like Jagger," Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
9. "The Lazy Song," Bruno Mars
10. "How To Love," Lil Wayne
- Barbra Streisand Returns with 'What Matters Most'
- Pitbull Earns First-Ever Top single with 'Give Me Everything'
- 'The Book Of Mormom' Skyrockets On Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- Get an Awesome Soundtrack to Your Summer
- When Pop Stars Become Pop Psychologists
- Aretha, Gaga and Barbra: Grammy Night, 2011!
- Host Your Own Oscars Party
- Few Penalties For Stars Behaving Badly
- Boy, Do We Like to Watch
- Frankly Speaking: A Great Frank Sinatra Biography
- Lady Gaga: Pop Sensation Transforms Music Video Culture
- Chatting It up With the Jonas Brothers
- Hot New Music for Your Playlist
- Will Lady Gaga Really Take Madonna's Crown?
- Music - Where the Best Unknown Bands Are Hiding
- Pink Flies High at the Grammys
- Barbra Streisand, Still Pitch-Perfect After All These Years
- Mariah Carey - This 'Imperfect Angel' Knows What Love Is
- 80s Acts Touring Again: Demand High for Forgotten Decade Music
Available at Amazon.com:
Copyright © 2011 AHN. All rights reserved.