How to Rock a Tank Top
How to Rock a Tank Top
We love tank tops: they're cheap, they come in a zillion colors, they always fit just right, and we can dress 'em up or dress 'em down.
Here are four fun ways to show off your skillful accessorizing and rock a tank top:
1. Experiment with length
Tank tops provide the ideal clean slate for playing with different waist lengths. Try a pair of high-waisted shorts or a chic pencil skirt over your tank top for a slimming, edgy look, or let your tank hang over a pair of comfy leggings for a more casual look.
2. Take advantage of the tank's low scoop neck
Show off an incredible necklace. Layered necklaces, turquoise beads and crochet collars will dress up any tank and draw attention to your sun-kissed neckline.
3. Layer your tank with a loose razor back top
Of a contrasting color or opt for another tank with a smocked waist. Try a buttoned vest (cute!), or a ruffled short sleeve cardigan finished off by a solid wide belt. This will cinch your center for a slimming effect and offer a look that you can take from day to night.
4. Embellish your tank with a flower brooch
You can find some incredible one-of-a-kind options at Etsy, the online website for handmade goods, or swing by H&M for a low-cost assortment of colors and sizes.
- When to Splurge, When to Save!
- How to Rock a Tank Top
- Custom-blended Perfume Scents
- The One Secret for Beautiful Skin: Argan Oil
- Summer Beauty Makeover
- Simple DIY Foot Spa
- How to Have Healthier Hair
- 10 Easy Ways to Wear Citrus
- Manage Your Hair in the Heat
- From Damaged Hair to Dazzling Hair
- Gradual -- and Safe -- Way to Get a Golden Glow
- My Quest for Natural Perfume
- DIY Beauty Adventures: Oatmeal Mask
- 15 Smart Beauty Tricks for Spring
- Your Beauty Toolbox
- 6 Solutions for Stress-free Hair
- Weeding out the Closet
- Wake up More Beautiful: 5 Bedtime Beauty Tips
- 5 Biggest Makeup Mistakes
- 5 Morning Beauty Mistakes
- Three Quick Ways to Update Your Hair
- Six Tricks for Shiny Hair
- Get the 'Jersey Shore' Look
- Must-have Spring Accessory: The Belt
- 5 Looks That Age You -- and How to Fix Them
- Is the Steampunk Look for You?
- Top 3 Spring Makeup Trends to Try Today
- Your Most Flattering Neckline
- 5 Quick Volume Boosters
- Tailored Shirts at Off-the-rack Prices
- Top 4 Beauty Tips
- Find Jeans That Fit -- and Flatter
- What's in My Makeup Bag?
- Skin Care Essentials
- Jewelry Trend: Big Statement on a Small Budget
- How to Be a Red Carpet Beauty
- Party Makeup in 3 Minutes or Less
- Beauty SOS
Copyright © 2012 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.