What's New in Eastern Europe in 2010
Prague's 14th-century Charles Bridge
Eastern Europe continues to work hard to build its growing tourist industry.
Nervous about Al-Qaeda threats, Radio Free Europe has moved its headquarters out of the communist-era Parliament building in
In 2012, Poland (jointly with
Also in Krakow, the eclectic
At Auschwitz, individuals may no longer enter the Auschwitz I part of the concentration camp memorial on their own at busy times (May-
Wherever your whirl in Eastern Europe, you'll find that many of the natives speak excellent English and are forever scrambling to impress their guests. Any rough edges left over from the communist era simply add to the charm and carbonate your experience.
Recent Vacation Ideas & Travel Destinations
- What's New in Scandinavia in 2010
- What's New in Great Britain and Ireland in 2010
- What's New in Italy for 2010
- What's New in Rome and Venice in 2010
- What's New in Germany and Switzerland for 2010
- What's New in France for 2010
- Europe 2010: Pricey, But with Some Good Deals
- Four Secrets for Upgrading Your Next Vacation
- Low Fare Airline to Europe? Sort Of
- Europe: Rental Car Age Limits
(c) 2010 Rick Steves Distributed by Tribune Media Services, Inc.
World-renowned chefs with an extraordinary passion for food, share that passion. They make great cooking easier than you ever imagined. Each feature includes both an expert tip and an easy recipe - exactly what you need to transform your home cooking from acceptable to delectable.
Recipes Click Here
Movie Reviews, commentary and more. Plus Trailers from movies currently in theaters and available on DVD.
Movie Reviews Click Here