Carrow Road, England
Emmanuel Adebayor fed Gareth Bale for the opening goal 10 minutes into the second half, and Bale tacked on another tally 12 minutes later as Tottenham blanked Norwich City 2-0 Tuesday in Premier League action.
Tottenham outshot Norwich City 20-9, with 6 shots going on goal compared to just a pair for the losers.
Tottenham controlled the ball 60 percent of the match and racked up 10 corner kicks to just 3 for Norwich City.
In other action, Arsenal-Wolverhampton and Swansea City-Queens Park each notched 1-1 ties.
- Sunderland Stuns Manchester City to Cap Wild Weekend
- Manchester United Stunned by Blackburn
- David Beckham Considering Return to L.A. Galaxy
- Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger Pleased About Thierry Henry's Return
- Embattled Luis Suarez Starts for Liverpool Pending Appeal of 8-Game Ban
- Gareth Bale Nets Pair as Tottenham Blanks Norwich City
- Italian Soccer Probe into Match Fixing Leads to 17 Arrests
- Manchester City Maintains Premier League Lead with Win Over Arsenal
- Barca Super-Scorer David Villa Out Six Months
- Poland, Ukraine Get Top Draws at 2012 Euro
- Manchester City Remains Unbeaten in Premier League Play
- Heading Soccer Ball Linked with Brain Injuries
- Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Carling Cup
- Death of Wales Manager Gary Speed Overshadows Pair of Premier League Matches
- Adebayor Nets Pair in Tottenham Win vs West Brom
- Greek Soccer Turns Ugly
- Donovan Goal Helps Galaxy Win MLS Cup Over Dynamo
- MVP of MLS: D.C. United attacker Dwayne De Rosario
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Facing Calls for His Resignation
- Qatari World Cup Draws Unions' Attention
- Spurs Top Cottagers for Key Win; Bolton Routs Stoke
- Yaya Toure Header Lifts Man City Over Queens Park Rangers
- MLS: Galaxy Pull Away From Real Salt Lake to Advance To MLS Cup
Copyright © 2011 AHN - All Rights Reserved