None Dare Call It ... What?
In a speech at
Ask yourself: if you wanted to infiltrate a country, wouldn't a grand strategy be to rapidly
build mosques from Ground Zero in
The best people to consult on such matters are those with the life experiences and knowledge to credibly comment on the subject. After all, we can't expect those who wish to destroy us to tell the truth, can we? Except that they do tell it by their words and deeds throughout much of the world. The problem isn't that they're not telling. The problem is that too many are imprisoned in denial.
One such expert is
"However, a nuclear
Realism is a quality clearly lacking in much of the rhetoric from this and previous administrations.
Ettinger continues: "Unlike Western leaders, the Iranian revolutionary leadership is driven by ideological and religious conviction, bolstered by ancient imperialist ethos:
"1. Jihad is the permanent state of relations between Moslems and non-Moslems, while peace and ceasefire accords are tenuous.
2. The Shihada commits every Shiite to kill and be killed, in order to advance Shiite Moslem strategy
3.The strategic goal of Shiite Islam -- which replaced illegitimate Judaism and Christianity -- is to convert humanity to Islam."
That seems pretty straightforward. Is there anyone who can credibly doubt these stated goals? If not, why are we pretending radical Islamists don't mean it when they repeatedly prove they do?
Some of the zeal directed toward illegal aliens crossing our southern border might better be focused on securing America from radical Islamists. Instead, they build their mosques with minimal opposition from the squishy politicians and elites who could stand against them if they had any backbone. And so those radical Islamists who would dominate America move forward with plans to subjugate us all to their religion and way of life. If the Nazis or Soviets had been this good at infiltration and neutralizing criticism, we, not they, would be on "the ash heap of history."
If at that critical moment in our history,
Radical Islamists are here. Who else besides
Available at Amazon.com:
Read the latest political news.
- Why Can't Obama Get Anything Done?
- Washington's Crisis Checklist
- Place the Blame Where It Belongs
- What's Keeping President From Picking Best Person to Protect Consumers?
- Immigration Ruling Correct But 'Civil War' Remains
- Administration Lying About Arizona Immigration Law
- Immigration Problem Requires a Federal Solution
- Arizona Ruling May Backfire for Immigrants
- Immigration Reform Requires More Than Getting Tough or Feeling Good
- Republicans Running on Empty
- 2010 Elections: Republican Summer Action Plan: Hit Democrats, Blog, Retweet
- 2010 Elections: It's Obama Vs. Bush for Democrats on the Campaign Trail
- 2010 Elections: Republicans' Agenda Dilemma
- Democrats Focus on GOP Objections to Unemployment Bill
- Tea Party Candidates Raise Big Money for House Races
- 2010 Elections: Incumbents Work Overtime to Raise Campaign Cash
- 2010 Elections: House Candidates Ramp up Spending Ahead of 2010 Election
- Democrats Pushing Campaign Finance Bill Ahead of 2010 Elections
- None Dare Call It ... What?
- Why Are We Beginning to Hate Congress?
- Corrupt or Just Clueless? You Decide
- Lobbying Royalty Celebrate 20 Years
- Congress Must Act Now to Alleviate Child Hunger
- The GOP's Opportunity ... and Challenge
- Bipartisanship on Hold
- Gingrich Blasts Plan for Mosque at Ground Zero
- Build Mosque Near Ground Zero; It's the American Way
- 'Journolist' Affair: School of Journolism
- 'Journolist' Affair Worse Than Clinton Conspiracy
- 'Journolist' Affair: Open Conspiracy No Longer Merely Ajar
- Outsourcing Government
- The Secrecy State
- Unemployment Extension Win for Obama & Democrats
- The Boundless Beneficence of Big Brother
- Financial Reform Another Talking Point for Obama & Democrats
- New Finance Bill: Mountain of Legislative Paper; Molehill of Reform
- Obama and Big Business Trade Blame on the Economy
- The New Racial Mess
- Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Post-Racial America
- Chewing Up the Innocent While Spewing Racism
- Shirley Sherrod - Perils of the 24/7 News Cycle
- Breitbart's Bum Story
- Bad Boy of Pseudo-Journalism Exposes Himself
- 2010 Elections: Tea Party Dilemma
- A Tea House Divided
- Republicans Are Turning Against the Afghanistan War
- Chuck Schumer Is Most Active Member of Congress
- Financial Reform: Obama's Sales Challenge
- 2010 Elections: Obama and Democrats Locked in a Perpetual Campaign
- 2010 Elections: Democrats Shift to Blame the GOP Strategy
- 2010 Elections: The Anti-Election of 2010
- Obama's Crisis Is GOP's Opportunity
- Obama's Anti-Business Policies Are Our Economic Katrina
- Angry Voters Likely to Blame Democrats
- When Did the Rules Change?
- After Oil Spill Gulf States Want Obama Vacation Visit
- How Facebook is Changing Politics
- The Palin Effect and the Death of Political Journalism
- Hollywood Cool to GOP But Business Doesn't Waffle
- Jan Schakowsky Leads the Fight for Women
- Democrats Use Oil Spill to Spur Environmental Bills
- Obama Slow on Global Warming Legislation
- Obama Can Learn From the British on Debt Management
- Mandatory Voting Would Loosen Partisan Gridlock
- Attorney General Eric Holder's Hypocrisy
- Independently Wealthy Candidates: Democracy's Coffin?
- Republicans' Aversion to Financial Reform Misguided
- U.S. Trouble With START and Other Treaties
- NAACP vs. Tea Party
- Our Big Mistake
- Our Broken Politics on Full Display
- One Giant Leap (Backward)
- President Obama's Problem is Simple: The Economy and Jobs
- Survey Ranks Obama 15th Best President
- Obama Immigration Speech All Words -- No Action
- Obama Immigration Reform: Tell It to Us Straight
- Obama's Unclear Path to Immigration Reform
- Obama's Border Talk -- Little Action
- Liz Cheney: Obama Too Inexperienced on Foreign Policy
- Even a Few Words Matter
- Short Voter Memories
- Packed Agenda Could Stall Immigration Reform
- Do We Need a White House Press Corps?
- How Ronald Reagan Won and Other Lessons From the Cold War
- 2010 Elections: Bill Clinton In Demand on Campaign Trail
- The New Frontier: 'Covering' Conservatives
- GOP Has Sizable Enthusiasm and Turnout Advantage
- Michael Steele's Gaffes Don't Impact RNC Fundraising
- The Fiasco of Michael Steele
- 10 Factors That Could Shape Kagan's Supreme Court Decisions
- American Decline Is a State of Mind
- When National Strategy Document Is Not the National Strategy
- The Afghanistan Paradox
None Dare Call It ... What? | Politics
(c) 2010 Cal Thomas