Top 5 New Cat Products
Dr. Jessica Vogelsang
Every year, pet retailers show up in force at the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fla., to show off the newest and greatest products for pets.
Here are the top five picks for up-and-coming items for your favorite feline:
The Stimulo Interactive Food Bowl
Most pet owners are familiar with the concept of puzzle feeders for dogs, which force pets to become actively involved in obtaining their food. But finding a similar product for cats has been a challenge. Aikiou has stepped up to the plate with the innovative Stimulo feeder, which features vertical tubes of various heights into which cats must dive in order to fish out their food.
Available at Amazon.com: Stimulo Cat Feeding Station and Activity Center
KatPak Disposable Litter Boxes
Anyone who has had the pleasure of going on a long drive with cats knows the drama of figuring out how to handle the litter box. Do you use disposable trays? Lug around a full-sized box? This clever disposable box from KatPak lasts up to seven days; when you're done, just grab the whole container and dump it in the trash. Travel just got a whole lot easier.
Available at Amazon.com: KatPak Disposable Litter Boxes
The Refined Feline's Kitty Ball Bed
Cat owners are always on the lookout for stylish kitty beds that fit into a modern home. The Refined Feline's Kitty Ball Bed has multiple things going for it: It's made of eco-friendly bamboo; it's elevated, which appeals to many cats that eschew lying on the floor; and it has a groovy spherical shape that even Austin Powers would approve of.
Available at Amazon.com: The Refined Feline's Kitty Ball Bed
Few things are as universally reviled as the musty smell of cat messes. The chemists at Zero Odor spent more than a decade creating a product that not only masks the smell, but also bonds to the odor-causing matter at a molecular level to neutralize it.
Available at Amazon.com: Zero Odor
Catswall Modular Cat Climbing Wall
Is it wall art? Is it a perch? The Catswall modular climbing wall is both. It's a truly innovative set of boxes and perches that owners can put on their walls in an infinite number of patterns to give their pets a fun vertical space to play and rest. The light wood and cute cutouts are fresh, modern and just as fun for owners as they are for the lucky cats that get to climb on them.
Recent Pet Articles
- Dog, Stop Chasing That Cat!
- Dog Day-trips: A Better Way to Pass the Day
- Dog Heroes in Need of Homes
- Airedale Terrier: The Dog Breed for Smart People
- The Right Way to Handle Puppy Behavior Issues
- Human Medications for Dogs?
- Top 10 Cat Health Insurance Claims
- Can New Cat Feeders Help Solve Mealtime Problems?
- Microfiber: The Miracle Fabric Cats Won't Scratch
- How to Stop Inappropriate Dog-sniffing
- Does Your Dog Need a Massage?
- Canine Healers: Visiting With a Therapy Dog
- Breed Rescue Groups: Saving Dogs in Need of Homes
- Take a Day Trip With Your Dog
- How to Manage Your Dog's Health Care
- Top 10 Dog Behavior Problems
- How to Throw a Dog Pajama Party
- Special Food Choices for Your Senior Dog
- Top 5 New Cat Products
- How to Manage Your Cat's Health Care
- Facial Profiling of Cats
- Understanding Cat Purring
- Special Food Choices for Your Senior Cat
- How Do Cats Jump?
- How to Avoid Chaos at Multiple-dog Feedings
- The Poodle: More Than Just a Pretty Dog
- Is a Great Dane the Dog Breed for You?
- Send Your Kid to Dog Training Camp
- Does Your Dog Eat Too Fast?
- Heroic Best Friends: On the Beat With a Police K-9
- Top 5 New Dog Products
- Elite Dog Athletes
- Summer Activities for Dogs
- Dog Tags Meet Technology
- The Best Meat Meal for Your Dog
- Do Dogs Get Revenge on Their Owners?
- Cut Canine Costs Today
- Cats in the Wedding
- Protect Your Cat From Houseplants
- How to Train Your Athletic Cat
- How to Foster a Cat
- The Lowdown on Low pH in Cat Food
- Easy Exercises for Your Cat
- Does Cat Behavior Change With the Seasons?
- Is Your Dog Ready for Agility?
- When Should You Tell Your Dog 'No'?
- How to Plan a First-class Puppy Playgroup
- Dog Lovers: You Too Can Have a Garden!
- Are Tennis Balls Safe for Your Dog?
- 4 Simple Steps to Stop Dog Jumping
- Minimize the Shedding: Essential Springtime Dog-grooming Tips
- Grooming Curly-haired Dogs
- Why Your Dog Needs Vaccinations
- Old Wives' Tales About Dogs: Dispelled
- New Supplement Can Help Your Dog's Digestion
- What Snoring Says About Your Dog's Health
- The Dog Olympics
- Stop Cat Bullying
- Turn Your Cat Into a Social Media Star
- Best Books for Cat Lovers
- Improve Your Senior Cat's Eating Behavior
- Find Your Perfect Kitten
- Don't Declaw Your Cat: Furniture-saving Tips and Tricks
- Common Eye Problems in Cats
- Cat Displacement Behavior
- Luxury Hotels for Cats
Copyright © 2012 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.