New York, NY
It is widely speculated and believed that Samsung is set to unveil the Galaxy S4 at an event in New York City.
With the date less than two weeks away, rumors of how Samsung's latest smartphone will look like and what specs it will carry are burning like wildfire.
According to tech rumor authority @evleaks on Twitter, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will have a Super AMOLED Full HD touch screen, storage options of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, and a 13 megapixel camera.
The camera will feature autofocus and LED flash.
It will run the latest Google mobile OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. @evleaks did post images of what the Galaxy S4 is figured to look like. It reports that the latest Samsung offering will have a 5-inch screen.
Aside from the rumors mentioned by @evleaks, there's also speculation that the latest Galaxy smartphone will have two quad-core processors, making it the first mobile device with an octo-core processor.
The tech rumor mill @evleaks has been fairly accurate in the past, but it's best to treat these speculations and images as just rumors. The great thing about these proposed rumors is that consumers have a basis of what to expect when Samsung does actual reveal the S4 in New York City.
Samsung's next smartphone could let you navigate with your eyes
Galaxy S4 could have eye-scrolling tech
- Tablets to Overtake Smartphones as Most Used Mobile Device for Browsing
- Smartphone and tablet users watch more movies on average
- Bill Gates Talks Tech and Philanthropy
- Yahoo Shuts Down Several Projects
- Pinterest Could Soon be Second Most Used Social Network
- Do You Take This Smartphone for Better or Worse?
- Microsoft experiences cyberattack; employee computers affected
- Android targeted by malware and cybercriminals
- Google's Project Glass to become more stylish
- HP Shifting from PC Manufacturing to Tablets
- Microsoft Windows Blue to have added search functionality
- Google Fears Samsung's Android OS dominance
- Apple iWatch Could Be Unveiled This Year
- Galaxy S4 Rumors Continue to Dominate Smartphone News
- Smartphones to Finally Outnumber Feature Phones this Year
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to go head-to-head against iPad Mini
- The Death of Depth
- Future Smart Devices Will Extend Our Senses
- Google Offers Virtual Hike Through the Grand Canyon
- Facebook Fasting
- Facebook 'Unfriending' Triggers Real-life Consequences
- Report Highlights Economic Threat of Hacking
- Twitter Hit by Cyber Attack
- Best New Tech For Moms At The Consumer Electronics Show
- CES 2013 Tech Gadgets
- Will Robots Steal Your Job?
- Top Tech at CES 2013
- Wearable Tech Takes CES 2013 by Storm
- Web Gadgets in United States Outnumber Americans
(c) 2013 AHN - All Rights Reserved, "Galaxy S4 Rumors Continue to Dominate Smartphone News"