Phil Mickelson Elected to World Golf Hall of Fame
Phil Mickelson will be a Hall of Famer next spring.
Mickelson has been elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame's 2012 class, the only active PGA Tour player to be selected on this year's ballot.
Mickelson received 72% of the votes from those who participated in the process. A 65% margin is required for induction.
"My thanks go t those who have voted me into the World Golf Hall of Fame," said Mickelson, who is playing in the Barclay's Singapore Open this week.
- Phil Mickelson Elected to World Golf Hall of Fame
- John Daly Meltdown: Controversial American Stomps Off at Australian Open
- Yani Tseng Turns Down Invite to PGA Tour's Puerto Rico Open
- Tiger Woods Has No Issue with Steve Williams Racial Gaffe
- Tom Lehman Looks to Make History at Champions Tour finale
- Yani Tseng May Compete Against the Men
- Tiger Woods Returns to PGA Tour
- Simpson Birdies Way to Deutsche Bank Championship in Playoff
- Chez Reavie Comeback Continues Despite Tough Finish at Deutsche Bank
- Thomas Bjorn Flys by Leaders Wins Easily at European Masters
- PGA Tour's Fedex Cup Playoffs: What Are They Really?
- Keegan Bradley: PGA Champion Shakes Off Triple-Bogey
- PGA History: Rookie Keegan Bradley Gets Major Win in Playoff with Dufner
Copyright © 2011 AHN - All Rights Reserved