Sandusky Denies He's a Pedophile in TV Interview
Ex-Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky denied he's a pedophile and denied all the sex abuse charges leveled against him in the controversy that has rocked Penn State University.
Sandusky commented on the matter for NBC's Rock Center.
"I am innocent of those charges," the 67-year-old Sandusky said. "... I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."
PSU's president and legendary football coach have already lost their jobs in the scandal.
The school's vice president and athletic director have been charged with perjury.
Sandusky is charged with sexually abusing eight boys in a 15-year time period.
Sandusky Denies He's a Pedophile
s Sandusky's Denial a Good Legal Strategy
- Sandusky: One Man's Actions and The Incalculable Damage Done
- Too Late But Penn State Finally Did the Right Thing
- Penn State's Shame and Ours
- Scandal Culture Snagged Paterno
- 'Right to Riot' Cemented in Campus Culture
- Syracuse Assistant Basketball Coach Bernie Fine Denies Sex Assault Accusations
- Key Files Missing From Jerry Sandusky's Charity
- McQueary's Story Adds Twist To Penn State Scandal
- Penn State Coach Mike McQueary Says He Stopped Alleged Sandusky Assault
- Sandusky Denies He's a Pedophile in TV Interview
- Big Ten Takes Paterno's Name Off Championship Trophy
Copyright © 2011 AHN -- All Rights Reserved