Patriots QB Tom Brady Works Out with Terrell Owens
Los Angeles, CA
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady recently joined unemployed wide receiver Terrell Owens in a workout at the USC football facility.
Owens, who last played in the NFL in 2010, caught passes from Brady during Wednesday's workout that also involved former Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel, who recently signed with the Minnesota Vikings.
Earlier, Brady also worked out with new Patriots teammate Danny Amendola at the Trojans facility.
Brady has a habit of working out with receivers near his offseason home in Southern California. In the past, he spent time with Wes Welker and Julian Edelman.
The Patriots will begin their offseason workout program April 15 while organized team activities start May 20.
Last year, the 39-year-old Owens spent just more than three weeks with the Seattle Seahawks during training camp but eventually was released prior to the start of the regular season.
He spent the 2010 season with the Cincinnati Bengals, starting 11 of 14 games with 72 catches for 983 yards and nine touchdowns.
Prior to signing with the Seahawks, Owens played in eight games for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League. Upon signing, he also became a co-owner of that team.
Owens is the NFL's second all-time in receiving yards (15,935) and third in receiving touchdowns (153).
- David Akers to Join Detroit Lions
- Defensive Back Charles Woodson Claims Teams Shying Away Due to Age
- Lions' Jason Hanson Retires After 21 Seasons
- Patriots QB Tom Brady Works Out with Terrell Owens
- Bills Sign Free-agent Quarterback Kevin Kolb
- Dolphins Sign Cornerback Brent Grimes
- Seahawks Consider Trading QB Matt Flynn for Draft Picks
- Patriots Rob Gronkowski to Respect Gay Teammates
- Cowboys and Romo Agree to Lucrative Extension Deal
- 49ers Wideout Michael Crabtree 'Blinded' by Hit During Super Bowl
- Ex-Southern Cal QB Matt Barkley throws for NFL Scouts
- Aaron Rodgers Close to Signing Extension with Packers
- Patriots Tight End Rob Gronkowski Allays Fears About Health
- Steelers Close Door on James Harrison
- Defensive End Osi Umenyiora to Join Falcons
- Surgeon Calls Redskins QB Griffin 'Superhuman' for Fast Recovery
- Bears sign ex-Bronco D.J. Williams to replace Urlacher
- Chicago Bears Part Ways with Brian Urlacher
- Ed Reed to Join Houston Texans
- Cowboys Step Up Contract Talks with Tony Romo
- NFL Owners Change Tuck Rule, Penalize Helmet Hits by Rushers
- Super Bowl Champion Ravens Look to Make Most of Roster Turnover
- Rex Ryan: There Will Be Competition for Jets Starting QB Job
- Titans Sign Former Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to two-year deal
- Bears Rusher Matt Forte Hits NFL's new proposal on Helmet Hits
- Free-agent Dustin Keller bolts Jets, joins Dolphins
- Running Back Steven Jackson to Join Atlanta Falcons
- NFL team owners to vote on 'tuck rule', five other proposals
- Wes Welker Joins Broncos on two-year deal
Copyright © 2013 AHN - All Rights Reserved