For the second time in four years, the Dallas Cowboys's draft board has been exposed by a fan community website that covers the team.
'Blogging The Boys' has completed an image of the Cowboys' 2013 NFL draft board by piecing together pictures of owner Jerry Jones, who was standing in front of the board while conducting TV interviews in the team's war room.
This marked the second time that BTB put together an almost complete image of the team's draft board. The website also did it in 2010.
According to BTB's review of the draft board, the Cowboys had first-round grades on 18 players, including wide receivers Cordarrelle Patterson and Tavon Austin, three tackles and two guards.
The Cowboys' eventual first-round pick, center/guard Travis Frederick, was given a second-round grade and was ranked 22nd on the team's overall board.
The team also had second-round grades on Gavin Escobar (25th on Cowboys' board, drafted in the second round) and Terrance Williams (23rd overall; drafted in the third round).
The Cowboys also gave a first-round grade on Notre Dame's Tyler Eifert, the best tight end of the draft, but the team opted to trade the No. 16 pick to the 49ers, who grabbed safety Eric Reid.
The Cowboys had a fourth-round grade on quarterback E.J. Manuel, who was drafted by the Buffalo Bills at No. 18.
The Cowboys had a third-round grade on running back Joseph Randle, whom they selected in the fifth round.
- The Curse of Redskins
- Missouri Turns Down $700M Upgrade of Rams Home Field
- Redskins Eric Kettani Gets Hate Mail for Navy Deal
- Raiders Settle with ex-QB JaMarcus Russell for $3M
- Texans' Cushing: J.J. Watt could be best defensive player ever
- Ex-Patriot Aaron Hernandez petition for bail denied
- Ex-coach Bill Parcells Regrets Leaving Patriots
- Jets Veterans Want Mark Sanchez to Start at Quarterback
- Ex-Giants, Jets punter Dave Jennings dead at 61
- 49ers Extend Justin Smith through 2015
- Radio Hosts Fired for Mocking Saints defensive back Steve Gleason
- Vladimir Putin denies Taking 2005 Super Bowl Ring without Permission
- Chad Johnson Released from Jail
- Jets Sign Tight End Kellen Winslow Jr to One-Year Deal
- Chargers Rusher Ryan Mathews Receives Hate Messages on Twitter
- Broncos Release Veteran Rusher Willis McGahee
- Patriots Give Tim Tebow's NFL Career a Boost
- Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping lawyer's butt
- Hall of Famer Jim Brown Claims NFL Lags Behind NASCAR in Safety
- Quarterback JaMarcus Russell shows solid form in Bears tryout
- Jim Kelly Undergoes Successful Surgery for mouth-area cancer
- Super Bowl Champion Ravens Enjoy White House Visit
- Bill Belichick: 'I'm No Tim Tebow Hater'
- Vikings Rusher Adrian Peterson OK with having Gay Teammate
- Giants Jason Pierre-Paul Undergoes Back Surgery
- Legendary defensive end Deacon Jones dead at 74
- Bills great Jim Kelly believes he can overcome cancer
- Cowboys' Draft Board Exposed for the Second Time
- Browns Trent Richardson Will Not Be Hampered by Injuries
- Back Injury Puts Gronkowski Back on Operating Table
- Mark Sanchez Eyes Jets Starting QB Job with Garrard Retiring
- Manti Te'o Focused on Tasks with Chargers
- Team Owner Says Redskins Name to Remain
- Jaguars Fans: We Don't Want Tim Tebow
- Ronde Barber Ends 16-year NFL Career, Eyes TV Job
- Jets QB Geno Smith Says He Doesn't have Attitude Problem
- Tim Tebow Picked 2013's Most Influential Athlete
- Florida Legislature Rejects Funding for Sun Life Stadium Renovations
- Notre Dame Emerging as NFL Draft Pick Hotbed
- Council Member Seeks Name Change from Redskins to Redtails
Copyright © 2013 AHN - All Rights Reserved