Coca-Cola Moves Its Top Secret Formula
For the first time since 1925, Coca-Cola has moved its top secret formula.
The world's largest beverage maker took the formula from a bank fault to a new repository on exhibit at its downtown Atlanta museum.
The exhibit, called "The Vault of the Secret Formula," opened Thursday. The display is part of Coca-Cola's celebration of 125 years in business.
The new vault containing the prized and storied formula will be on display for visitors to its World of Coca-Cola museum.
However, inquiring minds and eyes will not get a peek at the formula itself, which will remain hidden--and a top secret.
For more investing insight and money advice, visit iHaveNet's Wealth section
- Large-Cap Growth Funds Most Resilient in 2011
- How to Invest in the Globe's Booming Population
- China ETFs On Sale, But Worth the Risk?
- In This Market, the Appeal of 'Go Anywhere' Funds
- How Dividend Payers Boost Returns and Reduce Risk
- Why You Should Invest in 'Global Gorillas'
- Luxury Retailer Stocks Primed for Holidays
- Why Investors Should Keep Their Eyes on the Cloud
- Are Leveraged ETFs Ever Right for Retail Investors?
- Fixed Annuities: The Missing Piece of Your Retirement Planning Puzzle?
- Boeing Lands Monster Deal With Indonesian Carrier Lion Air
- Emirates Orders 50 Boeing 777s Worth $18 Billion
- How One Amateur Investor Spots Stocks Before Wall Street
- A Beginner's Guide to Understanding ETFs
- How to Ride Out Market Swings With Low-Volatility ETFs
- Why Mutual Funds Make Sense in a Volatile Market
- Why Junk Bonds Look Appealing
- Dollar Cost Averaging Smooths Out Volatility
- Are ETFs to Blame for the Rise in Volatility?
- Low Interest Rates Support Higher Gold Price
- Gold ETFs Still Shine in a Diverse Portfolio
- Retirement Investors Who Make a Plan Better Equipped For Volatility
- Smoothest Mutual Funds Offer Stability in Volatile Times
- A Recovery Plan That Works
- Time for Boldness
- A President in Labor
- Government Needs to Help Job Creators and Middle Class Consumers
- Rick Perry Grabs 'Third Rail'
- Rick Perry's Plan to Help Blue States and Big Corporations
- For 2012, Sarah Palin's Time May Have Run Out
- Obama, Abroad, Is Adrift
- Disaster Relief or Corporate Greed -- Choice Should Be Easy
- Some Questions for Dick Cheney
- Back to School and Deeper in Debt
Investing - Coca-Cola Moves Its Top Secret Formula | Coca-Cola
Copyright © 2011 AHN. All rights reserved.