Coca-cola put up an ATM in Spain that would give anyone walking by 100 Euros (about $131) absolutely free! What's the catch?
They also encouraged people who took them up on the offer to pay it forward and use the money to do something nice for another person.
Most did just that, and we have to say, it warms the heart!
Free ATM In Spain Has People Paying It Forward
- A Right and Proper Death of the Euro
- The Acute Jihadist Threat in Europe
- European Union: Caught in the Fertility Trap
- Explaining the Cyprus Shakedown
- How The Baby Boomers Have Betrayed Their Children
- Despite Warning on Violence, Greece won't Ban Golden Dawn
- Greece Expects Record Number of Tourists this Year
- China and Investors Bet on Greece
- Have Greek Markets Turned a Corner?
- France: A Socialist Lawmaker's Fiscal Double Life
- Russia: From Red to Grey
- Russian Gas, European Integration and the Fate of Ukraine
- Poland Still Coping with Dark Past
- Margaret Thatcher: Not a 'Quota Woman'
- Margaret Thatcher: The Lady was a Champ
- Margaret Thatcher: What the 'Iron Lady' Forged
- Nanny-State Freeloaders Celebrate Thatcher's Death
- A European Bailout Unlike Any Other
- Europe's Disturbing Precedent in the Cyprus Bailout
- Balkans: New Extremism Poses Threat
- Greece: Dangers of the Disaffected and Unemployed
- Economists, Greeks Wary of 'No More Austerity'
- The Two Europes
- Eurozone Jobless Rate Hits Record 12 Percent
- Europe, Unemployment and Instability
- Swiss Curb Executive Greed, Will Anyone Follow?
- Czechoslovakia: Revisiting the Velvet Divorce
- Italy's Election: Lighting the Lamp
- Russia's Drone Catch-up Plan
- Catching the Train Bug in Britain
- Date with History: The Peace Palace Opens in The Hague
- Key Suspect in Soccer Match-Fixing Scandal Arrested in Italy
- Meteor Causes Panic in Russia
- Hollande Proving Himself a Surprisingly Wise Warrior
- Europe's Wishes Came True
- United Kingdom Moves Away from the European Project
- New Generation of Russian Dissidents Flees to West
- Relations Between Russia and United States Deteriorating
- Serbia's Strategic Ambiguity and the European Union
- Bulgaria: The Failure of Funding Roma Inclusion
- Fight for Human Rights in Bulgaria Meets With Mixed Success
- Taming the Wild East: Bulgaria
- Europe in 2013: A Year of Decision
- European Borderlands
- Milan Judges Reject Berlusconi Bid to Halt Sex Trial
- Arms Dealer Claims Gaddafi Donated $65 Million to Sarkozy
- French Satirical Newspaper to Publish Prophet Mohammed Biography
- Berlusconi Withdraws from Candidacy for Italian Premiership
- European Union Gives Peace a Chance
- Great Britain: The Great Power Hangover
iHaveNet, "Free ATM In Spain Has People Paying It Forward "